Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Start of the MotoGP Season!

renzo808

Lorenzo looked stunning in his tire management. Stoner arm pump coming back to haunt him. Rossi... done.

GoNickyGo! :cheers:

Moto2 race was a ding dong battle too! Marquez on his game after his injuries is amazing.

Moto3 this afternoon on Speed, along with the other 2 races if you haven't seen them.

Missed Indy last year, hopefully make it this time. I'm really looking forward to the Texas round in 2013!

Indy was a blast last year. First MotoGP I have been too. Of course both of the Ducs looked like crap.....Can't wait till Indy this year!!

I did get to go to the Ducati Factory in Bologna, Italy last Friday.....apparently they are for sale again and rumor is Audi is going to be the buyer. Hopefully GP will be the first fix.

Edited by OffshoreMan72

Can't beat the competition in Moto2. I like watching it more than the premier class.

Hopefully there was something wrong with Spies bike, hate to see him finishing so low. Got a decent start to the race too on the first lap.

I love MotoGP and there are some great bikes running now.... But, it just not the same without Suzuki being there.... I know that they haven't been front runners for some time.. But Suzuki has been GP racing since the late 50's/early 60's... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I love the sound of the Honda. Here's the onboard video!

Hello: If you like the sound of that Honda do a search for a Honda 250 six cylinder that Mike Hailwood used to race back in the 60's. I have heard one in person and it still gives me shivers. Good shivers :cheers: I am not sure if Suzuki will be around in a couple of years unless Japan bails them out. I think making cars for GM hurt them. Thanks, Eric