Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alabama State IDPA Championship

• 2 weeks later...

The match was great. Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible. The club cagc made a nice donation to wounded warriors too.

I thought it was a great match too. It was a tough match but there was nothing too rediculous like last year. I am anxiously awaiting the results. :surprise:

BTW, I was an SO on stage 3(revolver in the van). I noticed some interesting things watching the different shooters go through.

Thanks for giving your time. I did ok on that stage considering I have only shot a revolver once or twice. I was 28.71 and 3 down. I for sure could have been faster, I had trouble getting my gun out of the bag. I thought for a minute I was just going to have to shoot it off! :surprise:

Thanks for giving your time. I did ok on that stage considering I have only shot a revolver once or twice. I was 28.71 and 3 down. I for sure could have been faster, I had trouble getting my gun out of the bag. I thought for a minute I was just going to have to shoot it off! :surprise:

Your welcome. This was my first time SOing the AL state.

28.71 with 3 down was a pretty good run on that stage. Best time was 20.43 and the worst was 68 seconds.