Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Website for M&P accessories

Stan-O

Well, I loved the M&P Pro I've shot at the range yesterday. I've tried USP, P30, G34 (and even PPQ, I have not seriously considered it as a competition gun due to its magazine release tho) and for a number of reasons I liked the M&P the best.

It did have the glow in the dark sights with the front luminous paint completely gone but I'm too spoiled by the FO sights by now anyways. So what's the best web-site for finding different parts/accessories for the M&P series (like what's the equivalent of the czcustom for the M&P)?

Thanks!

Well, I loved the M&P Pro I've shot at the range yesterday. I've tried USP, P30, G34 (and even PPQ, I have not seriously considered it as a competition gun due to its magazine release tho) and for a number of reasons I liked the M&P the best.

It did have the glow in the dark sights with the front luminous paint completely gone but I'm too spoiled by the FO sights by now anyways. So what's the best web-site for finding different parts/accessories for the M&P series (like what's the equivalent of the czcustom for the M&P)?

Thanks!

http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/

Thanks!

http://www.speedshoo...pecialties.com/

Agreed. Also check out Dan Burwell

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showforum=213

Right, so Speed Shooters what? :)

Thank you all guys for your replies. A follow-up question -- are there 9mm 10 round magazines for M&P which look like normal magazines (metal tube + baseplate) rather than two-piece (metal upper short tube + plastic lower heel) like that:

862846.jpg

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all guys for your replies. A follow-up question -- are there 9mm 10 round magazines for M&P which look like normal magazines (metal tube + baseplate) rather than two-piece (metal upper short tube + plastic lower heel) like that:

862846.jpg

Thanks.

speed shooters specialites, i know it is not correctly sorry.

Kenny and Lacy are great with CS do a great job keeping you informed. i gotton replies late in day and on weekends.

862846.jpg

Thanks.

Not that I know of. I think you're stuck with the ugly ones.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for SSS,

Broke my M&P 9 striker last week. S&W CS says they are backordered, no ECD.

Midway out.

Brownells out.

Ordered from SSS this morning, updated shipping status this afternoon, shipped!