Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Kentucky! Might know some of ya

Jeanjacket

Hey folks, my names Allan Jeanjaquet, or Jeanjacket as some people know me.

Moved to Lexington, KY last fall from Houston, TX to continue my education in University of Kentucky's Engineering school. Went looking for a gun range, ended up at Bud's Gun Warehouse (budsgunshop.com range) and got talked into USPSA matches shortly thereafter ;)

Been shooting USPSA in production class since October, and am currently in C class. Was going to shoot SS as well, but due to financial reasons, I've decided to put my .45 down for a while and just stick with my 9mm XDm that shoot in production.

I was recommended to BrianEnos.com from a few folks I shoot with so I may already know a few of you on here, holler at me if I know ya and you see this!

Looking forward to Battle in the Bluegrass next week as my first major match! It's both intimidating and exciting lol. Anyway see y'all around the forum.

Hm.. Well I was gonna post a pic of my production gun and some shooting videos, but I guess new members can't do that. Another time then lol. Adios! :cheers:

Hey folks, my names Allan Jeanjaquet, or Jeanjacket as some people know me.

Moved to Lexington, KY last fall from Houston, TX to continue my education in University of Kentucky's Engineering school. Went looking for a gun range, ended up at Bud's Gun Warehouse (budsgunshop.com range) and got talked into USPSA matches shortly thereafter ;)

Been shooting USPSA in production class since October, and am currently in C class. Was going to shoot SS as well, but due to financial reasons, I've decided to put my .45 down for a while and just stick with my 9mm XDm that shoot in production.

I was recommended to BrianEnos.com from a few folks I shoot with so I may already know a few of you on here, holler at me if I know ya and you see this!

Looking forward to Battle in the Bluegrass next week as my first major match! It's both intimidating and exciting lol. Anyway see y'all around the forum.

Hm.. Well I was gonna post a pic of my production gun and some shooting videos, but I guess new members can't do that. Another time then lol. Adios! :cheers:

Took you long enough...<_<

:D

Allan,

Welcome aboard. I see you edged me out in last Sunday's MRPC match. I'd say you're doing pretty well for being so new. I look forward to meeting you sometime.

Thanks for the welcomes folks!

Haha, Jeanjacket. Classic. Does credit for the name go to Ken DeGrant?

hahah I think Tony P was the first to use it up here. But the names been with me since I was kid... even when jean jackets were in ;)

Are you Ken? lol

I'm not aware of anyone that isn't a fan of pickles off the top of my head.

Edited by Jeanjacket

Allan,

Welcome aboard. I see you edged me out in last Sunday's MRPC match. I'd say you're doing pretty well for being so new. I look forward to meeting you sometime.

Thank you! I'm highly personally competitive and a quick learner. Makes for quick forward progress, apparently ;) I'll look for ya next time!