Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my new bullet gauger

sdm74

Awesome!

When does she start showing up at the range after figuring out that magazines are a more efficient way of getting bullets into a barrel? :lol:

Lol..she's only four, but im already scouting .22's and counting the days till she's ready. She has tried my daisy bb rifle on a soda can and had a blast. But I can't wait to take her to the range.

Warning: Daughter is grown now. Works for the government. Currently in one of the 'stan countries.

Everytime she comes home to visit I loose another firearm! "Gee dad, you're not really using this (9mm, AR, 12 gauge)- - - just fill in the blank right now, are you?"

Ranger6

Warning: Daughter is grown now. Works for the government. Currently in one of the 'stan countries.

Everytime she comes home to visit I loose another firearm! "Gee dad, you're not really using this (9mm, AR, 12 gauge)- - - just fill in the blank right now, are you?"

Ranger6

I would take that over one that turns her nose up at them and decides to join an occupy whatever movement to whine about how unjust things are. Sounds like you raised her right.