Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost Rider 2

ken hebert

absolutely sucked. and i mean sucked bad. just plain sucked. end of story, got ripped off for $13. coulda been more entertained watching sex in the city.

if you really wanna know how bad it was, send ben stoeger a ticket and we will get a true review of its suckiness. :devil:

absolutely sucked. and i mean sucked bad. just plain sucked. end of story, got ripped off for $13. coulda been more entertained watching sex in the city.

if you really wanna know how bad it was, send ben stoeger a ticket and we will get a true review of its suckiness. :devil:

So, you didn't like it? :roflol:

So does that mean you've watched Sex in the city??? :surprise:

Yes, the first one sucked big time as I bet Ben will tell you.......but, it did have Eva Mendes in it for its one redeeming factor. How they thought that they could make another one of these without her as a draw is beyond me.

Loved the Comic err Graphic Novel. The only redeeming factor of the movei was the CGI of the bike ride. Very similar to the Comics. :devil: rdd

My wife gets the remote sometimes... ive accidentally been exposed to it from time to time. And going to see GR2 was her idea. I wanted Safe House...

I agree it was a waste of time and money...Safe House was action packed.