Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Oregon State Championship

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I wasn't the only one Chuck. Boy you got to bring your A game at this match. Was fun. Had a great time there. Thanks to everyone that put this match on.

Victor---truly a pleasure shooting with you and the rest of the bunch on squad 5!

If you are really curious, PM me---I might just have a copy of the Single Stack results.

And a big THANK-YOU to Carl and Tom and all the rest of the staff that made this

a great match. Hope you do it again next year!

Bill and Nancy

Bill was great shooting with you and your wife. Tell Nancy Thanks for being the squad mom and keeping us together. She did a outstanding job.

I wonder if it has something to do with having to send it to USPSA first? Must be some reason as the .txt file would be so small it could have been posted or emailed from a smart phone at the range.

I wonder if it has something to do with having to send it to USPSA first? Must be some reason as the .txt file would be so small it could have been posted or emailed from a smart phone at the range.

Nothing to do with sending to USPSA. No reason to.

Nothing to do with sending to USPSA. No reason to.

Thanks Chuck, your wish must have come true and it blew out of the truck.. :roflol:

still looking for results. I completely trashed up a few stages, but got to shoot a few that I was very happy with my performance, I just wish they had all went that way. Had a great time and found a couple of stages that are my favorite so far in this game. Thanks guys for putting on a great match!

I think the reason they are taking awhile is due to miss info. They have me as a B and I'm a C in SS. Also they have a guy that I shot with as production B minor and he was shooting Limited major.

Edited by Victor R

I think the reason they are taking awhile is due to miss info. They have me as a B and I'm a C in SS. Also they have a guy that I shot with as production B minor and he was shooting Limited major.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to change that at this point. Once the hour is over, the results are final. The registration list was posted at the range during the match for everyone to verify their entries, category and division. It can't be changed after the arbitration period even if it's wrong. The reason for the delay is someone is driving the database back and has to meet up with the guy who will post it on the website. I know everyone is anxious but it will happen.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to change that at this point. Once the hour is over, the results are final. The registration list was posted at the range during the match for everyone to verify their entries, category and division. It can't be changed after the arbitration period even if it's wrong. The reason for the delay is someone is driving the database back and has to meet up with the guy who will post it on the website. I know everyone is anxious but it will happen.

Chuck or Carl,

How does it work if there's an error that I did let them know about? I was listed on the posted registration list as Open C, but I let them know I actually am now a B shooter. She took my name and shooter number and I saw her make a correction on a printed list. In the final match results on Bruce Walker's site, I'm showing as 2nd C instead of what should be 4th B. It doesn't really matter to me, except that the other C shooters who came in "3rd" and "4th" really should've been "2nd" and "3rd". I'm not sure what place they gave awards (if at all) down to, but I wouldn't want a legitimate C shooter to be cheated of an award that they might have actually earned.

~Mitch

Why post scores on a site you have to be a member to see

I don't think you have to be a member to see the match scores??? At least I don't remember signing up, and I haven't hit a login screen. I just go to the URL Trevor posted and drill down "By Match" then 2012, and the Oregon State match is the first one.

~Mitch

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for all the time it took to get the results up. It was literally out of our hands. We promise that if / when we do this again, the scoring will be done more accurately and time-efficiently.

A great big thanks to everyone who came out to shoot! All of you people made this match happen.

I'm in the process of making the division winners' plaques. Since Trevor posted here, I'll put up his trophy. It's still unfinished (needs to be stained, etc), but I think he'll like it :)

IMG_0545.jpg

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the Oregon Open. This was just an idea I cooked up for our match. If others are interested in doing something similar I could help out... or at least explain the process. :)

Edited by LexTalionis