Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Latest Mongoose

RKooi

Mark, I am trying to make that move; get so close then the high score falls off only to be replaced by less than stellar scores :( (congrats to you by the way!)

I have changed calibers from supercomp to 9x19 and from hybricomp barrels to a standard barrel/cone comp combo so I sold both of the .38 shorties. This gun is the standard commander gun that JL is building except for the comp; he uses the EGW and mine has a Nowlin 4 port (I used it because I already had it.) It seems to be flat and fast.

n2299, that is a Hardy Custom mag button.

Yeah but the shape and function is damn near the same. What is a barrel link except for a oblong piece of metal with 2 holes in it? Closest thing to something new is the commander length open guns and they've been out for a while. I think we have pretty much exploited the 1911 and all of it's parts about as far as we can. :D Until somebody comes up with a new platform totally it will be minor variations on stuff that has been around for years. Now it is all the shooter and nobody can whine that somebody bought a win! :D