Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana Multigun Series

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to welcome another addition to the sponsor table. Triangle Shooting Sports, Benny Hill's shop

Please take the time to check out all of our series sponsors. We have quite a few, and more interest every day.

Fuhrman Precision Services, Inc - PLATINUM

Sinclair Intl - PLATINUM

BattleComp - SILVER

Lead Farmer Inc - BRONZE

AP Custom - PLATINUM

His and Her Target Sports Indy

Prototech Enterprises, Inc

CPWSA - GOLD

Noveske Rifle Works - GOLD

Plainfield Shooting Supply - SILVER

Triangle Shooting Sports - PLATINUM

Edited by jwfuhrman

Great weather and a great squad. Thanks for putting on a great match John. I have to ask though....what happened to Stage 8? And with that many shooters,what's the time frame on results?

Jon thanks for the effort that you and everyone else associated with the match are putting into this series. The weather was about perfect and a big +1 to fueddy's comment about our great squad. I also never expected 79 shooters.... :surprise:

There were a few teething problems which are to be expected with any new endeavor but I'm sure these will work out as the series progresses. Definitely an A+ for effort and I'm looking forward to the next one. :cheers:

Great match. I'm definitely sun burnt today.

Thats no joke. Im torched. Along with the rest of the guys I shot with. Like previously stated, there were a few issues that could be addressed, but I think the effort put into the match was an A+. My squad kept up a great pace and did an awesome job resetting stages. With 79 shooters, I think it turned out well. Despite the issues on bay 8. Good job everyone!

The issues from Bay 8 involve a non-match club member who has no clue how physics work. Some how rounds that were impacting at a near 40* angle in toe very rain soaked and soft earth were some how going over the berm.... Said he could here them going over. Come to find out from shooters at the match that every time he and his buddies would shoot on one of the unused bays, their shots would echo off the open barn and sound like what he heard. By then it was to late as, without speaking to the match director, they moved targets back. That's an instant throw out the stage, as it's not the same for all shooters. I'm sorry everyone had to waste their ammo on that stage that did shoot it.

I'm pretty sure the guy that was complaining was the same guy that got pissed off because we had all but 2 bays in use for a match.....

Stupid just seems to crawl out the wood work some times.

But seriously, thank you to everyone who made it out yesterday. You have made my dream a reality and myself, Ryan zamberlan and tony Diana will work hard to keep this up.

Also, if you have stage designs you think would be fun, email them too me, and I'll see if we can use them!

The issues from Bay 8 involve a non-match club member who has no clue how physics work. Some how rounds that were impacting at a near 40* angle in toe very rain soaked and soft earth were some how going over the berm.... Said he could here them going over. Come to find out from shooters at the match that every time he and his buddies would shoot on one of the unused bays, their shots would echo off the open barn and sound like what he heard. By then it was to late as, without speaking to the match director, they moved targets back. That's an instant throw out the stage, as it's not the same for all shooters. I'm sorry everyone had to waste their ammo on that stage that did shoot it.

I'm pretty sure the guy that was complaining was the same guy that got pissed off because we had all but 2 bays in use for a match.....

Stupid just seems to crawl out the wood work some times.

Sounds like a trap guy :roflol:

I bet if that many bays were in use for a fishing vest match he would have been good with it.

Edited by Kent Grewe

I had a great time and was shocked at the turnout.

Like a lot of us I had the winter rust and it showed. Im sure this will be a throw away match for me.

Thanks Jon, Ryan, and everybody at ACC. Well, everyone that is except that vest-wearing jack wagon that thinks we were shooting over his head. It was a good match, and I'm glad I got to shoot the stage that was thrown out. I don't think of it as wasting ammo, I think of it as getting more shooting in, which is what I come to do. I was a little disappointed in some of my squad-mates as far as re-setting goes, but I think the larger turnout is going to bring with it more guys that will stand and watch the same five guys re-set every stage, but that's a subject for its own thread. I hope I don't have that on those 90-plus days this summer!

Its a shame we had to toss the stage, it was a good stage. I'm looking forward to the next match in the series.

Thanks to Jon and the rest of the crew who designed and built the stages.

It was a fun match, and ran smoothly. Our squad was great about everyone being on the ball pasting and resetting steel.

I was waiting to shoot stage 6 when I saw that guy walk up... and before I knew what was going on, some people moved some targets. I was baffled, because it was clearly impossible for anything to have gone thru those targets and anywhere but directly into the berm. I was looking forward to shooting that stage too. Not sure what the guy's problem was. I think he lacked a grasp of physics and probably was jealous because he wasn't having nearly as much fun as the rest of us.

It was a great start to the INMG year.

Last Squad finished up around 5. We finished up tear down around 7 and pulled into my driveway at 8:45..... LONG DAY, as it started for us(setup/staff) at 6:45. Luckily we stay in Tipton so we dont have to drive 2 hours down on Saturday, then drive back home 2 hours only to do it again Sunday.

Your match was great Jon. Well worth the 5hr drive for us. Looking forward to next month already! Whats the ranges/size of Wildcat Valley? Is it going to be blaster stages(I loved'em) with some tight shots thrown in?

Last Squad finished up around 5. We finished up tear down around 7 and pulled into my driveway at 8:45..... LONG DAY, as it started for us(setup/staff) at 6:45. Luckily we stay in Tipton so we dont have to drive 2 hours down on Saturday, then drive back home 2 hours only to do it again Sunday.

It would have been a couple hours longer day if everyone had shot the stage that was tossed.