Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drivers who don't yield...

TommyC

Ok, after almost getting killed Twice today by drivers who completelly ignore the "Yield to Ramp" sign I am ready to get in my dad's Hummer and ram a few of them!!!!!  Do people just not realize that cars exiting the freeway have the right of way over the cars on the service road or all the all just A**holes who want to piss me off!!!!!?????

If you loved "Yield to Ramp" defilers, you'll LOVE "red-light-runners" of Eugene!! God! Someone ought to hang out at a few strategic intersections and just plain flat shoot out the tires of the red light runners for a few weeks and see how that goes over. Just the other day some jerkface ran another red at a critical downtown intersection and nearly killed some innocent guy attempting to cross on the green in the other direction. I hope they nail the red light dork to the cross with one-way nails and superglue.   %@%@#*!!&$%@*!  

Current damage to front of work SUV. Not in order of occurance but all in the last 2 weeks.

Left hand 1/3rd bull bar missing, someone changed lanes into it. It appears they could not see large white vehicle right next to them on the road. This is the second time that has happened and I only had the damn thing fixed after two years of not bothering.

Left fender dented, same problem different dickhead. Boss/Owner then proceeded to hit rubbish bin with that same fender the next day. Shjt I laughed.

Rear right bumper dented hard against body panel. Parked outside work. Taxi driver of eastern origin DID NOT SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

I must get Mr Scott to turn off the cloaking device that Toyota felt the need to install.

What is a "ramp" anyway? We don't have any traffic lights in my town, but there are some 25 miles from here. I am supposed to stop on the red one right? Someone hit you changing lanes? You mean you have more than one lane going in the same direction?

Yep, the wide open spaces of Wyoming, we don't have many of those little fender benders. What we do have are the most spectacular head on collisions in the nation. We also have one of the highest fatality rates per capita of any place in the country. Yeppers, if you wanna trade paint with a punk go to California. If you want to die, fall asleep in Wyoming.

Hay Ron!

I've driven through the wonderful state of Wyoming, and the next time that I do I'm going to install a set of them Australian Roo Bars on my truck.  Traveling the highways of Wyoming at night is none to safe.  Between the deer and Antelope it's like wondering through a mine field.  :)