Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2012 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better get your applications in ASAP. Rumor has it there are only a couple of slots left for the Mississippi Classic. It should fill up this weekend and then names will go on a waiting list. With the Texas Open cancelling there are many shooters who have shot the MS Classic for many years who may not get in this year. Wish you all luck, hope to see you at the match.

It's not rumor, it's official. The 2012 Mississippi Classic hit capacity today only six weeks after the entry forms were first posted and a full two months earlier than last year. I was not expecting this sort of response at all but it seems to be a common problem with matches in this area.

Any entries that come in starting tomorrow will be added to the waiting list.

All I can say is we're working on getting more bays so we can accommodate more shooters next year because I really hate having to say no.

John

It's not rumor, it's official. The 2012 Mississippi Classic hit capacity today only six weeks after the entry forms were first posted and a full two months earlier than last year. I was not expecting this sort of response at all but it seems to be a common problem with matches in this area.

Any entries that come in starting tomorrow will be added to the waiting list.

All I can say is we're working on getting more bays so we can accommodate more shooters next year because I really hate having to say no.

John

This really amazing. I know the John does a great job setting up this match and we have a pretty good prize table and trophies, not to mention fun stages, but hitting capacity almost three months before the match? All I can say is, I'm glad I put my paperwork in early. Hope we can get more bays before next year, cause like John I hate to see anyone turned away.

Wow.... :surprise:

I figured she was fillin' up quick, but ..... yea, wow. Can't wait to see everyone there, it's gonna be another fun filled weekend of shooting and laughs. Prize table is shaping up already.... Logo being designed..... plans being made..... work nights set up...... I'm pumped about everyone coming here again!! :cheers:

With luck they'll play really loud so we don't all have to listen to Randall and Pat making up excuses for all the stages they tanked.

John

Better get TWO kegs as it might be a Loooong night :eatdrink: AND if you do have a stage with a "mug" start....put some damn beer in it so I won't leave it on the bar this time!!!

Randall, did we whine last year, I don't think so. We discussed in a gentlemanly manner our brain farts and etc. over beer and mud bugs. It was all very civil. John must be be thinking of two other boozers.

Folks, several people have called me to confirm that the match is full. All I can say is, send your registration and check and pray. John will hold your check until you get in and then cash it. Otherwise you get it back, or he tears it up. Send them in, we hate to say no.

• 4 weeks later...

It's right around the corner folks!! :goof:

UPS just dropped off 30-something boxes.... targets and other goodies......

We've got some great sponsors as well!! Both our long time supporters and some new folks that I am looking forward to visiting with. It's gonna be AWESOME!!

Can't wait to see everyone ! :cheers: