Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats to my Nephew - Shawn Rhoden

Paul Santiago

My nephew has been a bodybuilder for about 20 years. He earned his IFBB Pro Card in 2009. Finished 11th at the 2011 Mr. Olympia and just got his first Invite to the 2012 Arnold Classic. I've worked out with him and he is an absolute animal. Most of my workout was stacking 100 lb plates on the leg press machine. Quiet, unassuming, and best of all... ALL NATURAL

2012 Arnold Classic Invite Lists:

2012 Arnold Classic (14)

Fouad Abiad

Gustavo Badell

Lionel Beyeke

Matthias Botthof

Evan Centopani

Eduardo Correa

Brandon Curry

Dexter Jackson

Michael Kefalianos

Ben Pakulski

Shawn Rhoden

Branch Warren

Ben White

Dennis Wolf

Shawn Rhoden

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shawn finished 4th at the FLEX PRO two weeks ago and last night in his first Arnold Classic, he finished 7th. I've been a fan of the sport for a long time. To see him on the same stage that the biggest names in bodybuilding history (Arnold, Ferrigno, Franco, Zane, Haney) have been on was just great.

Branch Warren is a F-ing animal! He wins the show and most muscular...with a torn quad. :surprise:

Congratulations to Shawn! :cheers:

It is not easy, some might say impossible, to compete at the Pro level when you are "natural".... ;) Hell, I found it impossible to compete at the local level without some "chemical assistance".

Edited by sirveyr

• 6 months later...

Shawn showed a lot improvement since last years 11th place showing. Congratulations to him! :cheers: Will he be competing in any of the European Grand Prix contests?

I am looking forward to Jay Cutler returning to his throne next season! :bow: