Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New springs

poopshooter

pistol fired 150 rounds flawlessly, no lite strikes on a mix of Federal and Winchester primers. was testing my bounds. Guess i could go lighter if i wanted to lol. No way, love the trigger as is and looks like the reliability will hold up.

EERW,

4 lbs DA is crazy, but I know you have acheived this. There are many of these in shooters CZ's and so far reports have been 100% positive.

Crazy I know..I showed it to a few folks and all had smiles on their faces after pulling the trigger.

You are making some awesome parts for all of us to work with. I am pleased and can't wait to see what you have for 2012!

I ordered the same kit on Friday because of your post. I'm glad I live in Louisiana as I got them yesterday and installed today. This trigger is now amazing. It lit the 5 winchester primers I tried. Had a nice hit on the primer as well. That was all the shooting I can get away with at the house so I'll have to wait until Wednesday to put a few hundred through it. After feeling it though I'm willing to switch to Federals to keep the trigger.

Wish I had a trigger pull gauge but all I know is it is sweet. Thanks again for the post.