Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I made my last post, I got a confirmation. Number 290. Apparently I still got it. I thought there were only 250 slots? I guess the confirmation number doesn't correspond to shooter number...

Rick, glad you made it. I've got video for you from last year's shoot off. But, can't have it till my slugs show up ;)

Just as I made my last post, I got a confirmation. Number 290. Apparently I still got it. I thought there were only 250 slots? I guess the confirmation number doesn't correspond to shooter number...

Rick, glad you made it. I've got video for you from last year's shoot off. But, can't have it till my slugs show up ;)

I've had them on my shelf for 6 months now. Haven't used any of them :D

I've had them on my shelf for 6 months now. Haven't used any of them :D

Haha, cool. See you at Livingston soon!!

I hope we get in... No email from Linda yet for anyone on our Team... The wait is killing me :sick:

Remember all the warnings about "Check your email address carefully?" Only one correct email address for the 4 of you. Dan will get an email tonight. Jared, Rob & Brett will get emails tomorrow once I have time to sort out the error file.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2012 ARFCOM-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Statistician

I hope we get in... No email from Linda yet for anyone on our Team... The wait is killing me :sick:

Remember all the warnings about "Check your email address carefully?" Only one correct email address for the 4 of you. Dan will get an email tonight. Jared, Rob & Brett will get emails tomorrow once I have time to sort out the error file.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Dang... So sorry Linda. Just tell me what you need from me to fix the problem

well i was freaking out! i am sure the clock said 19:30:01 before i hit the subit button, then i got the message from hell! too early! retyped the page with my speedy 2 finger typing hit sumbit: error! WHAT THE #@&%@ %!*$@ did it one more time this time i got a good reply, i was entered! i think it was 19:34:XX. but she sent me 351 AM.

yes i know there will be hell to pay, worst than last year i am sure, but after my poor finish in AM last year, i hope to prove to myself i do not really suck that damn bad. the shotgun will not get the best of me this year!! i hope.

greg it is about time you come out to play 3 gun. you should do well.

well i was freaking out! i am sure the clock said 19:30:01 before i hit the subit button, then i got the message from hell! too early! retyped the page with my speedy 2 finger typing hit sumbit: error! WHAT THE #@&%@ %!*$@ did it one more time this time i got a good reply, i was entered! i think it was 19:34:XX. but she sent me 351 AM.

yes i know there will be hell to pay, worst than last year i am sure, but after my poor finish in AM last year, i hope to prove to myself i do not really suck that damn bad. the shotgun will not get the best of me this year!! i hope.

I'm still freaking out, I haven't heard squadouche.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I know the feeling, just like my college days.

I'm still freaking out, I haven't heard squadouche.

If you did not get an email message, please send me the name you used for sign in (email to LChico@msn.com). I have a number of bounced back emails. These are emails that look correct (24 total), but will not deliver. Might be a typo, or a firewall issue.

The entries in the error log are clearly wrong or incomplete emails (43 total). There are commas instead of "Dots," the numeral 2 instead of the symbol "@," the symbol "#" instead of "@," and mistakes on the domain names (just "gmail" instead of "gmail.com," "yahoocom" instead of "yahoo.com," and other problems that meant the system did not realize it was an email address.

Most if not all of these shooters have codes that are low enough to be in the match, but it will be tomorrow before I have time to sort it all out. It is approaching midnight here on the east coast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

If you did not get an email message, please send me the name you used for sign in (email to LChico@msn.com). I have a number of bounced back emails. These are emails that look correct (24 total), but will not deliver. Might be a typo, or a firewall issue.

The entries in the error log are clearly wrong or incomplete emails (43 total). There are commas instead of "Dots," the numeral 2 instead of the symbol "@," the symbol "#" instead of "@," and mistakes on the domain names (just "gmail" instead of "gmail.com," "yahoocom" instead of "yahoo.com," and other problems that meant the system did not realize it was an email address.

Most if not all of these shooters have codes that are low enough to be in the match, but it will be tomorrow before I have time to sort it all out. It is approaching midnight here on the east coast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda, another great job, thanks, for all you!

i think we're missing the most important thing here folks... big thanks to linda for all the hard work putting this together! :cheers:

I'm hoping I was one of those rejects that didn't make sure everything was correct when I got the first too soon notice.

My phone let me know I had an email, unfortunately it wasn't from Linda. But my cheap sights I ordered were shipped lol.

Edited by Outsydlooknin75