Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IORs 1-10x24

match308

Heavy, but better balanced than my Eotech w/ magnifier. Did some target acquisition drills going from 5 yards to 300 yards and it was fast. Def needs a cat tail. Illumination is bright enough to be used like my eotech close in. Eye relief is generous.

Heavy, but better balanced than my Eotech w/ magnifier. Did some target acquisition drills going from 5 yards to 300 yards and it was fast. Def needs a cat tail. Illumination is bright enough to be used like my eotech close in. Eye relief is generous.

Looks like the scope has a decent little lever from the factory, you're saying it needs something taller?

First, I was wrong in thinking Match308 had the SFP only model,(it was my understanding that a SFP "hunting" model would be the first unit built) but he has the coolest one of the lot!

I have the prototype here in my hands that was the precursor to this one now on the market and described below. Since Match308 has the real deal he should field any question as mine sports a different reticle and may have other changes based off the protoype. I will tell you that I have put it though some rough service and it has performed very, very well.

Here is an excerpt from the website.

Best

Patrick

Our new ELIMINATOR FFP/SFP dual reticule tactical scope covers all your tactical bases! True 1x for "both eyes openapplicationsations with super bright daylight illuminated center dot, placed in the second focal plane and a MIL based MP-8 XTERME X1 type reticule placed in the 1st focal plane. This new design allows a crystal clear image of the center dot and a very fast projection on the target @1x. As magnification is increased, the FFP MP-8 Xtreme reticule becomes more visible and ready for long range engagements. At 10x the exceptional image quality offered by this scope, makes 1000 yard targets easy to see and reach. Low light optical performance is excellent as well. Other features include: short, compact size, side focus adjustment, diopter adjustment, secondary point of impact indicator with lock, 100 clicks per revolution (0.1 MRAD clicks), zero stop and rezero settings, waterproof, fogproof. The scope includes a set of premium tactical rings of your choice.

MAGNIFICATION.........................................................1X-10X

OBJECTIVE DIAMETER.................................................26mm

FIELD OF VIEW...........................................................105 ft. TO 12 ft. @100 yds.

EXIT PUPIL DIAMETER.................................................8.6mm TO 2,6mm

EYE RELIEF.................................................................3.6 INCH

DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT.................................................-3 TO +3 DPT.

ADJUSTMENT RANGE...................................................34 MRAD (120 MOA)

CLICK ADJUSTMENT....................................................0.1 MRAD

PARALLAX ADJUSTMENT RANGE...................................20 ft TO INFINITY

TUBE DIAMETER.........................................................35mm

LENGHT.....................................................................11.5 inch

WEIGHT.....................................................................32 OZ.

• 2 weeks later...

The reticle is the dual reticle, which is sort of like a Horus christmas tree with illuminated center dot. You can select illumination of center dot , christmas tree, or both. The lever could be bigger, only because I've become accustomed to using a switchview. The daylight illumination could be brighter for me, but when I use a RDS or Eotech, if someone looks through mine on my desired level of brightness, they always say that I set mine too bright. Overall I'm impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

The reticle is in mils and very accurate to the load I use. The lower intensity of the illumination ended up being a deal breaker, so I sent it back to IOR and I went to the 1.5-8 IOR with my C-more STS in an offset mounted to my scope tube. Close in its eotech fast and I like having the ability to get out to 500 yards with a good sight picture.