Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just some food for thought; theres information you guys see in video, theres information you see if youre there, and theres information that you read on the internet and hear from your shooting buddies.

Theres probably a dozen folks that have all the information regarding "controversies" like this, as well as the ones that the average posters on the BE 3gun forums doesnt hear about and has no idea about.

I try not to post up opinions about stuff unless Im damn sure i know the whole story. If you aint one of the dozen that goes to every match, and hears from the RO's, MD's, and CRO's, then all you hear are the outcomes. So just sit back and enjoy the show!

This is the second thread on this I've had to close in a matter of days. A number of posts have been removed. Calling people things like "whiny bitches" doesn't fly here and neither does replying to foolish posts like that. For more information, please take a minute to read the Forum Guidelines.

Posting Guidelines

Attitude

Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.

No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.

Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.

The thread, and the SUBJECT are Closed.

Any further incidents will be viewed in a very dim light, possibly resulting in suspensions from the forums.