Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI mags in Blade tech Glock mag holders?

diversmith

I am going to be getting my Brazos SC delivered next month and am wondering if the STI mags will work in the BladeTech Glock mag holders since I already have those. Has anyone tried this? I would love to not have to purchase another set just for the STI mags if I could get by with just adjusting the tension screws.

Thanks for any advice you can offer :)

I am going to be getting my Brazos SC delivered next month and am wondering if the STI mags will work in the BladeTech Glock mag holders since I already have those. Has anyone tried this? I would love to not have to purchase another set just for the STI mags if I could get by with just adjusting the tension screws.

Thanks for any advice you can offer :)

Hi!

My name is Tessa. I run the social media channels at Blade-Tech. I saw your post on a Google alert and wanted to make sure you got the help you need.

They are made mag specific so although it might hold it will likely be be too tight or loose, in general I'd suggest you get the correct mag for it. But it is up to you on your preference. If you have any other questions let me know :) Happy shooting!!

Edited by Singlestack
To remove links

If the Bladetech has a tension adjustment like the Uncle Mike's mag pouches, the STI mags should fit. I've used an Uncle Mike's Glock mag pouch for years. The only mags that I have that I can't get to fit are my Glock 21 Mags.

I would say the same thing. I run glock and STI mags in the same pouches only with adjusting the tension.