Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FT Drum

kwfun

Friend from out west told me about this site. I have been in Upstate NY for 4+ years, and just got my pistol permit (last year two weeks after I deployed). Looking to get back into some matches.

Welcome from South Mississippi. My son in law is stationed at Fort Drum, and he and my daughter live in Watertown. He just got beck from Afghanistan the first week in October. Welcome again, and thanks for you service to this country.

I have never been but have heard wonderful things about Fort Drum. ph34r.gif For instance, don't it get a little cool in the winter up there? roflol.gif

Thank you for your service. Stay safe and let us know if we can help with the shooting!cheers.gif

I have never been but have heard wonderful things about Fort Drum. ph34r.gif For instance, don't it get a little cool in the winter up there? roflol.gif

Thank you for your service. Stay safe and let us know if we can help with the shooting!cheers.gif

It gets a little cool in late winter and early winter (spring and fall in the rest of the country) too, but summers are real nice, Both days.

Welcome, and thank you for your service!

I know there's an IDPA club in the Clifton / Fine area on Rt 3, it may be the closest to you.

Thanks. Looks like I made the last match of the season up there.