Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Article in Tac Journal

LGator

• 1 year later...

Speed rocking a stick doesn't prove a thing. When was the last time anyone been attacked by a 1x2?

did you notice the date on the video. 1993. With a speed rock your suppose to move your upper platform back, along with the gun to get an upper torso shot. where they were shooting the targets it would have turned the guy into a soprano. I can understand the 1x2 shooting could represent like a spinal column. but other than that it was pretty funny to watch.

Thanks Shred, good clip indeed.

To the original post, the TJ is not paying anyone for articles to print so they have a nice looking magazine without solid content. It was either the previous issue or the one before that, but basically they said they will print your grandmother's grocery list because they don't have any content worth printing. I find this very sad indeed. The publication looks professional and is, but there is little inside worth reading. I wish that would change.

One of you guys out there, yes you that always wanted to be a writer. You could write a nice article with a few digital photos to put on a disk and send in to the magazine for publication. Guess what? I would much rather read something that many of you wrote on technique than what has been filling up the pages of the magazine lately.

Dirtypool started a thread recently about movement. Would love to see him write an article along those lines for TJ - something worth reading. Shred, open a word document and go for it, I'll be looking forward to reading it.

Better yet, take some of that money that I spend on dues and pay someone to write a nice article for the publication every month.

Rant mode off now.

Rick