Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Generation 300 High Overall Trophy's

GlennRasch

I am going to have to make space on my wall for that one! lol, those look great glenn! Probably the best trophy I have seen in a while. I have a bunch of cartoon trophies on my wall, it would be good to have one of those....

Looks like your going to need that space after all...........AWESOME shooting yesterday ,High Overall Limited, I wish more of the Houston shoot's would of showed up...you guys mist a GOOD match.

post-24727-0-07528900-1320064367_thumb.j

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT

I am going to have to make space on my wall for that one! lol, those look great glenn! Probably the best trophy I have seen in a while. I have a bunch of cartoon trophies on my wall, it would be good to have one of those....

Looks like your going to need that space after all...........AWESOME shooting yesterday ,High Overall Limited, I wish more of the Houston shoot's would of showed up...you guys mist a GOOD match.

yep and a medal...

post-6635-0-97590600-1320067137_thumb.jp

yep and a medal...

Congrats Sean! Wish I could have made it...

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Sean!

Did you really cut up some slides to make the trophies?

Glenn Rasch did! He used some cheap out of spec .45 slides that he got a great deal on and chopped them down, put serrations, built a comp on the open trophy. Put a spray finsih, so they wouldn't rust. Dawson provided some sights and there you have it. Have to thank glen for all the hard work that he put into those trophies. Its the definately the best trophy I have on my wall!!

yep and a medal...

Great job Sean, that's an awesome trophy....

• 1 month later...