Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Denise,

I saw JJ at the Texas Multigun... He didn't look like he was having any fun at all. The weather was terrible, hot and dusty when it wasn't cold, rainy, and muddy. The food was terrible, he was forced to eat BBQ and doughnuts everyday and the match and ROs were terrible too. So you don't have to punish him for going while you were stuck at work...

(How about it, JJ. Am I laying it on too thick?)

See you guys in August! :rolleyes:

bill

Denise,

I saw JJ at the Texas Multigun... He didn't look like he was having any fun at all. The weather was terrible, hot and dusty when it wasn't cold, rainy, and muddy. The food was terrible, he was forced to eat BBQ and doughnuts everyday and the match and ROs were terrible too. So you don't have to punish him for going while you were stuck at work...

(How about it, JJ. Am I laying it on too thick?)

See you guys in August! :rolleyes:

bill

But, he kind of likes punishment.... :roflol: whoops! TMI!

:eatdrink:

But, he kind of likes punishment....

like puttin up with you? :roflol:

Congrats everyone - a spot just opened up for someone on the wait list. :sight:

<_< I don't like that if its your slot that opened it

Nope - was talking about Ken and his potentially "dangerous" comment to Denise.

But, he kind of likes punishment....

like puttin up with you? :roflol:

Congrats everyone - a spot just opened up for someone on the wait list. :sight:

<_< I don't like that if its your slot that opened it

Nope - was talking about Ken and his potentially "dangerous" comment to Denise.

WELL lets hurt him for that,...You hold his arms and I will give him Texas titty twisters until he cries in glee. pain

Edited by AlamoShooter

It wouldn't be right to throw someone out of the match for an...unkind comment! :blink:

But, what's that saying about...a woman scorned???? :devil:

Speaking of punishment... (Insert emoticon with evil laugh noises...and a medusa like head with snakes!)

Denise

:blush:

Edited by AlamoShooter

It wouldn't be right to throw someone out of the match for an...unkind comment! :blink:

Speaking of punishment... (Insert emoticon with evil laugh noises...and a medusa like head with snakes!)

Denise

To change the direction just a bit, what about an -unkind comment- spoken with anger and hate. You would act on that, Rite?

Is there something I should know?? Are you trying to get someone thrown out??? :roflol: I'll ACT on it...you'll just have to see how! :devil:

Denise

To change the direction just a bit, what about an -unkind comment- spoken with anger and hate. You would act on that, Rite?

Is there something I should know?? Are you trying to get someone thrown out??? :roflol: I'll ACT on it...you'll just have to see how! :devil:

<_< I would hope that If, "I" tryed to get some-one thrown out. My hope is you would throw Me Out for asshatery, under chickenshitery rule #1

I will bring a tooth brush to clean the trashcans again

Denise

<_< I would hope that If, "I" tryed to get some-one thrown out. My hope is you would throw Me Out for asshatery, under chickenshitery rule #1

I will bring a tooth brush to clean the trashcans again

Are titty twisters acts of hate, or can I sit back and laugh???? Or is that politically incorrect??

Perhaps, "female named male parts rotation" would be more appropriate to not disturb the PC conscious???

:roflol:

Maybe bring a couple toothbrushes...there have been more birds near the picnic table!!!

And just think, you're one of my favorites.... :surprise:

What do I do to my unfavorites?

Edited by Benelli Chick

Denise

<_< ... :devil: So I thought about your question and does this mean I can give you a list of ...undesireables? :devil:

Okay, this may be a little off topic, but did I mention you will need to bring a rifle sling this year????

(I thought maybe we needed to get away from the torturous twisting)...but Mr Hebert...I've got my eye on you! :ph34r:

i got punished enough last year with the unable-to-see-em-cuz-of-torrential-rain-blew-down-the-backers penalties on stage 9.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I run a vertical fore grip on my .308 in heavy scope at this match? I promise I won't touch the ground or any barricades with it.

she is going to say yes .....But you will have to mount it on top of the gun to make her happy :wacko: