Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 2

OPENB

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Those two in the bar said they had friends. I'm guessing not or they'd have gone for reinforcements but still, its time to fortify and patrol. That farm does not appear to be easily defended. They should be looking for a place to hole up.

• 2 weeks later...

He was gonna kill Rick, but Rick stabbed him in the chest

at the last moment.. His son shot Shane when he became a Zombie..

Did you see the hundreds (looked like to me anyway..) of Walkers coming across

the field right at the conclusion? Yikes.!

I believe next episode will involve tactical redirection. Or in lay man's terms.....run away! Looked like an awful lot of walkers coming.

The previews sure want you to think that.

Now that there is no more Shane, what will they do for "drama"?

I believe next episode will involve tactical redirection. Or in lay man's terms.....run away! Looked like an awful lot of walkers coming.

The previews sure want you to think that.

Now that there is no more Shane, what will they do for "drama"?

I don't know about running- those walkers seem to have pretty good stamina!

Hmm, drama- The baby will come out looking exactly like Shane and the feared "other group" will show up?

Shane the zombie should not have been that big of a surprise. He had been nursing a wound on his arm for a few episodes. I wondered when he was sitting at one of the outbuilding a few weeks back washing the wound if he had been bitten.

Looks like somebody decided it was time for a cast shake-up and an action episode or two.

They have been fore shadowing something for a while. Remember the two guards/cops they found at he school yard they couldn't find bites but they were both zombies. The kid Shane killed became a zombie after dying and then Shane. I wonder if everyone is a carrier now and if you die its zombie time. I also don't remember ever finding out what the doctor at the CDC whispered to Rick before torching the place.

I still think Daryll's brother will show up eventually ....he may even lead the other group.

The only problem with that theory is when Rick, Herschel, and Glen were in the bar Rick killed two of the other group-neither one turned into a zombie!!

Perhaps they left the bar just before they got up? I always thought in the Zombie flicks that

all the dead will rise unless their brain pans were dented or they were "Scattered" or charred extra well done..