Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Picked up a CZ 75 SA

Vermilion

LNIB for $400. I swear it hasn't been shot. Though its got the competition style hammer and the trigger is nicer out of the box than my TS.

Sucks it only came with one 16rd MecGar mag and two 10rd mags. Guess I can always sell the 10's to someone in a commie state and pick some others up. Gotta figure if I want to set this up similar to my TS or keep it stockish for Production/IDPA.

LNIB for $400. I swear it hasn't been shot. Though its got the competition style hammer and the trigger is nicer out of the box than my TS.

Sucks it only came with one 16rd MecGar mag and two 10rd mags. Guess I can always sell the 10's to someone in a commie state and pick some others up. Gotta figure if I want to set this up similar to my TS or keep it stockish for Production/IDPA.

Sounds like a good deal on a nice gun.

Probably a great gun for IDPA ESP, but it's not Production legal.

I mostly bought it just to have another CZ :) Just debating whether I want to spec it out like my TS as a backup 3gun/Limited gun or keep it stock. Yeah I guess the SA makes it illegal for production. Hmm.. guess I'll just have fun with it at the range.

I'll probably mock it up just like my TS which has a magwell and mag basepads etc. Which I guess it can be a back up 3gun gun.

Though not sure if the Kadet 22 mags will seat properly in a magwell. Maybe buying the Kadet is better for practice on the cheap.

Edited by Vermilion

The kadet mags won't work with the new style magwell. You can shave the basepad to make them fit but they are too short to seat. Could always build up polymer on the base to make them longer though

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk