Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB USPSA MATCH

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, Oct. 9. 6 stages 148 rounds, 1 classifier which is 99-10 TIMES TWO. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee $15 for club members, $20 for non members. Initial set up will start saturday morning 9 am, final stage setup sunday 8:30 am. Saturday's setup crew match fee will be waived. Sunday's forecast, WOW, sunny and a high temp of 80 degrees, about 50 degrees sunday morn. Look forward to seeing all of you sunday morning. Coffee, biscuits and sausage at the club house 8:30 am sunday morning, provided by chef Lee Leonard.

Sounds like fun. Where is the club? Which state?

Biscuits & sausage!

rolleyes.gif

Sellersberg, IN.

It is fun, great match. See you Sunday...several of us from Cinti area are coming down...might wanna make extra biscuits!

Always incorporating new idea's into the match to keep it interesting. I have to thank all the sunday morning help. By 9 am I had 8 guys helping with final setup. We were done by 10 am. Always great to finish final setup early so I have time to fix little problems. I also appreciate Colin V. Max B. Kevin H. Barry E. Ken De. & Barry W. for stepping up & R.O.ing. We had 67 shooters and without the hard work of the R.O.'s the match would not have ran as smooth as it did. Thanks for your help and thanks for choosing to spend your sunday at Silver Creek.

Always incorporating new idea's into the match to keep it interesting. I have to thank all the sunday morning help. By 9 am I had 8 guys helping with final setup. We were done by 10 am. Always great to finish final setup early so I have time to fix little problems. I also appreciate Colin V. Max B. Kevin H. Barry E. Ken De. & Barry W. for stepping up & R.O.ing. We had 67 shooters and without the hard work of the R.O.'s the match would not have ran as smooth as it did. Thanks for your help and thanks for choosing to spend your sunday at Silver Creek.

I've had the opportunity to shoot a lot of different clubs in my first year of shooting. I've shot a lot of major matches. Silvercreek is one of my favorites! Thanks guys. I can't wait to get back.