Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

Thats a good question. How many slots were there to start and about how many left? I'am racing around to get my stuff all set either way lol Just wondering also.

Blue Ridge is worth sending the application in, and being high up on the waiting list if you don't get in directly. Great, challenging match, the change in time should result in much friendlier weather. :)

Heck I enjoy RockCastle so much I'd shoot marbles their if there was a match. The Nobles are great hosts!

YOUR Post put the first smile on my face this morning. Your going to love Andy's match if you run it like a mouse instead of a Greay hound. lots of short burst to each view in a stage. Just off the top of my head I can remember one stage with at least 15 .

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a good question. How many slots were there to start and about how many left? I'am racing around to get my stuff all set either way lol Just wondering also.

Blue Ridge is worth sending the application in, and being high up on the waiting list if you don't get in directly. Great, challenging match, the change in time should result in much friendlier weather. :)

Heck I enjoy RockCastle so much I'd shoot marbles their if there was a match. The Nobles are great hosts!

YOUR Post put the first smile on my face this morning. Your going to love Andy's match if you run it like a mouse instead of a Greay hound. lots of short burst to each view in a stage. Just off the top of my head I can remember one stage with at least 15 .

I still didn't get a confirmation email:(. I hope it didn't get lost with all those stupid taxes on the 15th.

Not full yet, and most folks made it off the wait list year. It seems that there is around a 10% + attrition rate between sign ups and the match. Just a few dozen slots are left before the list starts.

Andy

Not full yet, and most folks made it off the wait list year. It seems that there is around a 10% + attrition rate between sign ups and the match. Just a few dozen slots are left before the list starts.

Andy

Andy, there is a 10% attrition rate on shooters during the match too! :cheers:

And I love every minute of it!

Not lost.

Andy

Oh no!!!

I guess that means I'm on standby?

You guys remember that game "Red Rover" lets all from a line and call for Jesse to get his confirmation.

Let Jesse "Come Over"!

I like the feeling of getting my score beat by someone with such a great personality and smile

we want Jesse...We Want Jesse!,....... <_< he has to bring his wife too though

Not lost.

Andy

Oh no!!!

I guess that means I'm on standby?

You guys remember that game "Red Rover" lets all from a line and call for Jesse to get his confirmation.

Let Jesse "Come Over"!

I like the feeling of getting my score beat by someone with such a great personality and smile

we want Jesse...We Want Jesse!,....... <_< he has to bring his wife too though

Talked to Andy via email. I think my post office had an extra amount of late tax payers so when I dropped my envelope in the night pickup box it wasn't stamped for another day. I'm pretty hopefull that my confirmation will come today. My wife won't let me come to RockCastle without her anymore. We had such a blast at the ProAm then in Nashville with all of the live music the night after we will be at The Rock every chance we get!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

There are still plenty of slots available right now. Send in your application!!

Andy

Suggestion Andy. Give everyone who gets their applications in before June 1 ten extra bonus points in the match.

If this was Facebook, I'd hit the "like" button, lol :D

How about if I send in $30 ten bonus points and you do it for everyone registered by then and we donate it all to Wounded Warrior. The realty is I could buy a hundred points and not affect the order of finish......much.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I need to know as well. I'm probably going to send the application in today if nothing is posted. I'll be competing in the Military division if that makes any difference?

Andy posted a week ago on FB that there are still slots. I'd suggest you guys get your apps in to him! :) He'll let everyone know when it fills.

Thank you, I did not check FB. silly me!

• 3 weeks later...