Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What would you like to see at a Level III Match?

j33716

So what if a B class shooter beats all of the A's and M's. Does he get to win their prizes too? Or does it not count because he isn't competing against them? Not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering how you think that situation should be handled.

Thanks

Coach and I have been lucky to have the opportunity to go and shoot several large matches over the last several years and from that we have tried to take the best parts of them, learn as we go and try to put on matches that shooters want.

I think the other side of this question is what are people willing to do, to help and volunter for big matches in their area. We have been lucky in that we have a very good core group of people that have given a huge amount of time and effort to put on these matches.

Stages and staff are what make a great match, everything else is just window dressing.

So what if a B class shooter beats all of the A's and M's. Does he get to win their prizes too? Or does it not count because he isn't competing against them? Not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering how you think that situation should be handled.

I've been to two matches that distributed prizes the way it was described. Order was: HOA, 1st GM, 1st m, 1st A, 1st b, 1st c, 1st D, 2nd gm, 2nd m, 2nd A, etc. Edited by spanky