Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullet order

Lonnie

I've been very happy with my 180 gr. 40s I got. They run very clean with Solo 1000 with none of the ridiculous gunked up barrels and horrendous cleaning trouble I had with the Precision black bullets...

Just ordered some Bayou Bullets to try out yesterday. If the product is half as good as his personality, I may never buy any other brand after this. Great guy to talk to!

Just ordered some Bayou Bullets to try out yesterday. If the product is half as good as his personality, I may never buy any other brand after this. Great guy to talk to!

Oh, you must be the reason my order is not shipping until tomorrow....thanks :devil: Just kidding, Donnie is great to deal with and I am happy with his product. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up 11,000 from Donnie last week and this week. He has got some new 105gr 9mm molds that I am dying to try out for shooting steel.

Donnie is a great guy and he has an awesome product.

11k, I wish I lived close to a manufacture, I'd do the same.

Had a chance this spring, was at a local match and the owner of SNS was their making a delivery. Didn't know he was their at the time, but I would have taken all the 230gr ball he had off of his hands. No shipping pains to deal with, I think my mail man goes on short term disability when I get an order.

I've been very happy with my 180 gr. 40s I got. They run very clean with Solo 1000 with none of the ridiculous gunked up barrels and horrendous cleaning trouble I had with the Precision black bullets...

Its a bit amazing that you can shoot the Bayou Bullets then look down the barrel and it is cleaner than before you shot them. I shot Precison for a long time, used lots of choreboys and JB bore paste, I sure don't miss that.

Its a bit amazing that you can shoot the Bayou Bullets then look down the barrel and it is cleaner than before you shot them. I shot Precison for a long time, used lots of choreboys and JB bore paste, I sure don't miss that.

That's good to know, I just got some 45's and 147's from him.