Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any 1 stop shop for 1100 Tac4 aftermarket parts.

SERVED_USMC

I bought mine last year and have dedicated it specifically for 3 gun. Already running the EZ loader, but have ran into a few things that I could care less for since Ive gotten acquainted with it. Looking for a different charging handle, bigger safety, etc. I checked Nordic but they dont seem to have a lot in the way of Remington parts. Just wondering where everyone shops. thanks guys.

DSC00501.jpg

Edited by SERVED_USMC

I liked the Choate charging handle on mine. Dave Metal Works, who makes the EZ loader, has a charging handle and and a big button safety. I liked the Vang dome-head safety, nice big round button. Get your o rings from Trugrip here on the site. Brownells carries all the parts you could want for it, except the Trugrip o rings.

Thanks guys. I just ordered all my parts off of Benellis website!

:sight:

Ill check these out and start shopping around for what I want. Explain to me these O-rings if you will. I understand what part your talking about, but is there a reason I would be changing it out from the stock one? Excuse the "new guy" questions, but Ive been focused more on USPSA than I have been in multigun for the last couple years and am just now getting serious into it. So needless to say, Ive got some lurnin to do. Thanks again for the help guys.

When I ran my Remington 1100 Competition Master, I changed the 0-rings every time I cleaned it. Got mine from Trugrip.

Ran it wet Mobile One oil. Rem Oil on the bolt. Get a spare piston and ring from Brownells. As you probably know, you have to keep it clean. It was a great gun for 3 1/2 years of the 7 shot it. Then I bought a Salient M2! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used a cleaning rod with Ar chamber brush, wrapped paper towels around brush, applied JP and with the help of a drill slicked up the last 1/2" of the chamber. My gun will now shoot el cheapo aluminum base stuff all day without an issue. It would not before. Did the same thing to my 870 with the same end result.