Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One question - How did you guys get Rumpke as a sponsor? Do all of your dumspters/cans come from them? I can't imagine them donating a garbage truck for a division winner, although that would be sweet.

One question - How did you guys get Rumpke as a sponsor? Do all of your dumspters/cans come from them? I can't imagine them donating a garbage truck for a division winner, although that would be sweet.

One word - Portalets

Two words - oh crap! :o

That's when somebody has to fish out a dropped blaster down the hole. I vote that the MD should be the one to do that.

that was already discussed in a thread a while awile back about what to do if you drop a mag in the portalet. drop the gun in and call an ro. too bad for the recent change

I have a big magnet and some rubber gloves. I'll get your pistol out of the toilet then I'm going to put it in your holster just like the rule book says I should and let all that warm wet goodness drip into your holster, down your leg and into your shoes. Moral of the story....don't drop your gun into the john.

I have a big magnet and some rubber gloves. I'll get your pistol out of the toilet then I'm going to put it in your holster just like the rule book says I should and let all that warm wet goodness drip into your holster, down your leg and into your shoes. Moral of the story....don't drop your gun into the john.

Mr. MD, I knew you would have a plan in place. :roflol::roflol:

One word - Portalets

Makes sense. I didn't know they were in that business now. Back in the day, when we lived right across I-275 from the Colerain Twp landfill. Mighty smell on a hot August day.....

One word - Portalets

Makes sense. I didn't know they were in that business now. Back in the day, when we lived right across I-275 from the Colerain Twp landfill. Mighty smell on a hot August day.....

They are in to all aspects of waste disposal. Not much has changed with Mt. Rumpke, except it is much larger and still smells.

We will be closing self squadding on May 1st. After that point we (meaning Chris) will be doing the squadding. We currently have 4 unsquadded shooters and 5 slots for Saturday and Sunday. We still have room on Friday if you would like to go that route.

We made a big ole shopping trip to Home Depot today. We have nearly everything we need for the match. We have a work day on the 5th to get our gear ready to go. After that all we need to do is start building stages.

I procrastinated entirely too much on this. I've got the form and check filled out...but are there any Saturday spots left??

No one said WHEN we had to get it. It may just stay there until Rumpke comes to clean it out and pick up the toilet. :devil:

We could declare it a crime scene and turn it over to Colin.roflol.gif

No one said WHEN we had to get it. It may just stay there until Rumpke comes to clean it out and pick up the toilet. :devil:

That would depend on what gun fell in. :devil:

We will be closing self squadding on May 1st. After that point we (meaning Chris) will be doing the squadding. We currently have 4 unsquadded shooters and 5 slots for Saturday and Sunday. We still have room on Friday if you would like to go that route.

We made a big ole shopping trip to Home Depot today. We have nearly everything we need for the match. We have a work day on the 5th to get our gear ready to go. After that all we need to do is start building stages.

I procrastinated entirely too much on this. I've got the form and check filled out...but are there any Saturday spots left??

Send in your application ASAP and we will see what we can do. Worst thing that could happen is you get your check back but we will let you know shortly after getting your application.

Be careful Bob... you may just wake up inside a chalk line..

:ph34r:

Hey! You didn't think we were done adding shooters yet did you? :) Dan was super excited to hit the 300 mark this year (last year we only had 256 shooters) but I don't think he ever expected he would get this many people signed up!!!!

:cheers:

OhioStats-19.jpg