Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Trigger Bar

Steven420

Can anyone identify this trigger bar? If so where can I get more?

post-20498-0-51208600-1315077340_thumb.j

post-20498-0-65684100-1315077297_thumb.j

post-20498-0-18190800-1315077311_thumb.j

post-20498-0-95255800-1315077326_thumb.j

This is the only one like this I have ever seen. I was going to reprofile the nose but decided I had better see if I can get more before I potentially ruin it. I have like 20 of the regular ones but this one is different.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Edited by Steven420

Nope. Trigger bars interchange between Gen-3 and Gen-4.

actually thats not a gen 4 trigger bar its a gen3, if you notice the fin that depresses the firing pin safety plunger doesnt have the dimple like a gen4, all my newer gen 3's have this newer trigger bar , i have also bought a couple of them from glockmeister. I was told by glockmeister that all the new trigger bars will be this way.

As a side note , unless glock flat out lied to me the gen 4 trigger bars are NOT to be used in gen 3's , so really they are not interchangeable . But ill find some more out about this after Nov 1 when i get my armorers class done, so ill get some more info on the upgrades

Edit: Glock Part#SP00357 According to Google this is the most popular trigger bar currently available. People are replaceing the Gen4 trigger bars with this one. Who woulda thunk it.

Steve

Edited by Steven420

It's what I've termed the Gen 3.5 triggerbar-it came out either slightly before, or roughly concurrently with the initial Gen4 release. It primarily incorporates the revised/extended and troughed "dogleg" attachment point for the coil trigger spring; both the angle and trough further reduce the possibility of coil triggerspring fatigue at the movement point during triggebar reciprocation when firing/dryfiring the gun.

While arguably overkill, since the previous triggerbar and trigger housing component modifications (where the trigger return spring attachemnt holes were enlarged) and the triggerspring itself was both materially and finish-wise modified very successfully (visually from bright silver to the current matte/dull battleship gray color)to reduce triggerspring fatigue, in my mind the further 3.5 mod is quite nice. I'm not sure if the vertical extension was modified at all (obviously, as mentioned and seen in the OP's pictures, there's no dimple). To me, this triggerbar provides a very crisp, albeit slightly heavier trigger pull than its immediate predecessor. I have it mounted in my Gen 3 G19; in the near future I'll be experimenting with how it performs and feels with the new "dot" connector.

Best, Jon

I have this one in my G22 RTF (no gills). Polished Titanium striker (4lb striker spring/maritime spring cups), Polished/radiused safety plunger (lightened spring), ZevTech V3 2lb connector (factory trigger return spring). What I like so much is that it is crisper than similar setups I have in my other guns. The only difference is this connector. I have all the same parts (minus the 2lb connector) in my carry G23 RTF(no gills) including a Glockworx Fulcrum trigger bar. It doesnt feel as nice as this trigger bar.

Steve

Glock has used several trigger bar supplies over the years. All were a little different. Been doing Glocks trigger jobs for over 12 years so I have seen most of them. Yep, I moved the pad before CV ever though about it.

Just standard Serrated Target trigger. Came in my Glock 23 RTF(no gills) I believe. Love this trigger bar. Seems much more crisp than any other I have use to date. I ordered some smooth face trigger bars Hopefully they will be the same as this one..

Steve