Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Justified

benos

Glad Breaking Bad is back and Dexter isn't far off.

Now a show that we'll miss was little drama that FX had called Terriers. Exceptional but no audience. Canned after first season. A real shame.

I really miss Terriers. I would have liked to get some closure.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Breaking Bad is back and Dexter isn't far off.

Now a show that we'll miss was little drama that FX had called Terriers. Exceptional but no audience. Canned after first season. A real shame.

I really miss Terriers. I would have liked to get some closure.

+1

I guess, besides the three of us, there must have been about 5 other people watching it....

There have only been 3 seasons of Justified, the first started march 16 2010, the second on feb 9th 2011, and the third on march 29 2011 and the fourth starts sept 21st, thats wed at 8 pm. 13 weeks this time.-----------Larry

Huh.

Epguides.com says there have been 2 seasons (a total of 26 episodes) aired so far.

post-4855-0-28621600-1314931037_thumb.jp

I think what you're calling season 3, they call "the rest of season 2"

:blink:

I never watched Justified before, now since I read this post I have watched the first couple of episodes and I like the show a lot. Justified kind of reminds me of the Harlan County KY version of The Sopranos from the other side of the law.

Thanks for the posting this BE,

Keith

Edited by midvalleyshooter

There have only been 3 seasons of Justified, the first started march 16 2010, the second on feb 9th 2011, and the third on march 29 2011 and the fourth starts sept 21st, thats wed at 8 pm. 13 weeks this time.-----------Larry

Huh.

Epguides.com says there have been 2 seasons (a total of 26 episodes) aired so far.

post-4855-0-28621600-1314931037_thumb.jp

I think what you're calling season 3, they call "the rest of season 2"

:blink:

Has season 2 been released on DVD yet? If so, who carries it? Thanks, Kirby

• 3 months later...

I got this series from the Top 5 Mini Series thread.

I watched the first 3 episodes last night. I liked it, but as of now I wouldn't put it in the great category. It's no Deadwood or Shield. The gun / gun talk is way cool though. And I became a big fan of Timothy Olyfant in Deadwood - and he's excellent thus far. A few of his one-liners - he reminds me a bit of a young Clint Eastwood. But so far the show is pretty much just him - the supporting cast isn't adding much to the scenes. But the may improve, like is often the case with a mini series.

Please use the spoiler tag for quotes or spoilers.

be

Back January 17th

The wife and I are HUGE fans of Justified. This past season was the best yet. It seems to me that the cable channels like FX and USA are putting out stuff that is head and shoulders above the regular networks. Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead on TMC are great shows too. Any Sons of Anarchy fans?

Love Sons! This season that just ended was the best yet. Also a huge Justified fan. And I agree that the cable networks are putting out some great TV.

My sister in law calls looking for a "Sons Of Archery" thing for my nephew who was stationed in Iraq at the time.

She said "I've looked everywhere but everyone says they don't know what I'm talking about and theres no TV show with that name."

I told my wife to remind her it's Sons Of Anarchy not Archery.

Love the show.

Shows how those people really are...will stab each other in the back to avoid going to jail.

Good book about outlaw biker gangs is "Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead" by Lavigne Old book but very well done.

JK

• 2 weeks later...

Hada guy come into the pct and was raising a ruckus...the boss came out and dealt with him until it became apparent that he was NEVER going to be satisfied no matter what we said or did.

At that point he was told to leave...he refused... then the Sgt came out and went to the lobby doors the entire time looking at the guy...he then reaches down and twists the lock on the door and says with an evil grin "Now? You CAN'T leave." you could of heard a pin drop in the ensuing silence and then the guy starts crying.

We let him sob on a minute or two then told him to go away and not come back unless he wanted a room in the steel bar hilton.

Were we rogue cops? I think not. SOmetimes you gotta let them see the hammer before they will believe that they're going to get nailed.

• 1 month later...