Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Hillbilly Classic - Nov 6, 2011 - $60

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there spots still available?

Yes there are. I'm afraid as we get closer to the from here on out the entries will start coming in pretty quick. So get yours in the mail tomorrow if possible.

Ron

I was checking to see if you recieved my package with the three forms in it from Baton Rouge?

Is there spots still available?

Yes there are. I'm afraid as we get closer to the from here on out the entries will start coming in pretty quick. So get yours in the mail tomorrow if possible.

Ron

I was checking to see if you recieved my package with the three forms in it from Baton Rouge?

yes sir.

ron

Just a reminder to those of you wanting to shoot this match and haven't mailed their entry in yet. There are only a few days to get this in before the late fee kicks in. Right now, there are several spots still open, so get it in the mail PDQ.

Ron

Ron, looking at the stages it's hard to tell. Are there any stages where my son would need two platforms for high ports? Or will one suffice? Just need to know so we bring 2 or more if necessary. Thanks, greg

It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. just like a gun.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

We are on track with the match. The weather this weekend is supposed to be low around 40 and high around 70, perfect in my book. We will set up stages on Saturday and the sign in at the range on Sunday morning will begin by 8am sharp, probably earlier. I squadded everyone the best I can, most people got to shoot with their friends, but if not, its a good chance to make new friends. Most of the people I consider shooting friends, are people I squadded with at one match or another in the past.

If you are birnging a guest who is NOT shooting, have them bring $15 to eat a great catered lunch. No sharing please, the caterer is watching and will charge us anyway.

We are not giving away an XD, we are giving away an XDm 5.25 Competition Model in either 9mm or .40, your choice. The winner is responsible for picking up the gun in Pickles Gap Arkansas or having it shipped to your FFL in your home town.

Here is the squad list, I will add a few more. I know some will sign up at the door. If you are on squad 3 for example, you will start on Stage 3. Squad 6... Stage 6... and so on.

squad list for Hillbilly.pdf

Be sure to come to the Pavilion by 8:00 AM and get your scoresheets and wait around for the Shooters Meeting at 8:30. Then off to the races...

See ya

Ron Johnston

CASA

Did something change about paying 1st (hoa) in a division

Oh crap! I just plain forgot to figure that in. Sorry. I am kind of new to the administration part of the match. It won't happen again.

Read 'em and weap guys and gals.

2011 Hillbilly Classic results.pdf

I enjoyed seeing everyone, some new faces and some old ones....

Ron Johnston

CASA