Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One Man Army

Watched the new series "One Man Army" last night. Reminded me some of Top Shot in that a "newbie" beat three experienced men in the competition which included speed/strength/intelligence scenarios. I thought it was pretty entertaining and will continue watching it. Just wondering if they will use the same scenarios throughout the season?

Watched the new series "One Man Army" last night. Reminded me some of Top Shot in that a "newbie" beat three experienced men in the competition which included speed/strength/intelligence scenarios. I thought it was pretty entertaining and will continue watching it. Just wondering if they will use the same scenarios throughout the season?

I liked it too,, I expected more out of some of the Experienced guys!

I'll keep watching it,,

I watched the first half last night. Seemed kind of cheesy to me. And the host bothers me already. BUT, i will keep watching it because of the lack of entertaining shows on TV. Plus, it's kind of hard not to watch a show where they fire guns....cheesy or not.

I watched the first half last night. Seemed kind of cheesy to me. And the host bothers me already. BUT, i will keep watching it because of the lack of entertaining shows on TV. Plus, it's kind of hard not to watch a show where they fire guns....cheesy or not.

The shooting part,,, was OK those blocks, are interesing tgts,, you know what i mean if you have shot them.

The guy who was a Cop,,, ooooooooo on his shooting,,, OUCH !!

I caught that show too. I dont like how the host (dont know his name) tries to sounds all serious and amp up the tension. Hes horrible at the play by play thing. The show in general was cool and ill continue watching it. I was hoping the younger guy would win last night and he did :)

They way the host said "Operator" drove me nuts. I feel like this tactical movement so many people are on has gone to far. I love my black rifle but enoughs enough.

FYI the young guy that won last night was GAY. I bet the Delta guy is pissed about being beaten by a non military gay guy... I am not saying he didn't do a good job, but really Delta.

Dropped into some of the most remote spots on the planet with only a knife and the clothes on their backs, the couple put their survival skills — and their marriage — to the test

http://www.armytimes.com/entertainment/tv/offduty_tv_watch_080210w/

http://specops.com/

NOTE: MYKEL HAWKE IS THE PRIMARY SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR FOR SPECOPS AND IS UNABLE TO CONDUCT PUBLIC COURSES UNTIL THE SUMMER DUE TO FILMING THE SECOND MAN, WOMAN, WILD SURVIVAL SERIES FOR THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

I've watched him on the wild survive series..i think he's pretty cool,and straight foward on things,plus i like it when he makes his wife squeall!!!!!

FYI the young guy that won last night was GAY. I bet the Delta guy is pissed about being beaten by a non military gay guy... I am not saying he didn't do a good job, but really Delta.

And...So what? Gotta say I was surprised to see this sentiment up here. I was even more surprised after finally watching the show.

And...So what? Gotta say I was surprised to see this sentiment up here. I was even more surprised after finally watching the show.

Well if I had told you a 150lb guy just knocked down two doors and sledged his way through two walls and beating a Delta guy, then comes out of the closset, would you have belived me. I mean I just didnt see it coming. Thats not why I didn't like the show. The show sucked because the host seemed to be ridiculous, and the tasks may have been hard, but not to exhilarating.

Gay or not, The Guy earned the win!

I don't care that he was Gay...

The guy had skills, and made it happen..

I would have lost a bet,,

The ex-delta guy,,,, boy are his buddies,, giving him some Crap!!