Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Modern Warfare 3

You guys have to remember that Treyarch (World at War, Black ops) rotates every other year with Infinity Ward (MW 1,2 and 3). So last 5 years IW has relased 3, Treyarch has released 2 under teh COD franchise.

It takes 2 years for them to get everything set for release...so basically every 2 years you get a game that will rule because IW rocks and Treyarch sucks!! :roflol:

MW3 will be the same as 2 with a few tweaks and new maps.

edit*

so after oct 2011 infinity ward will not release another COD MW game until oct/nov 2013

Edited by OpenDot

I don't mind Battle Field Game at all... it's great for Sniping, huge maps... but I like small course run and gun :roflol:

I call the MW series lazer tag matches...because that's what it mostly is :goof:

Even on the MW big maps, it's hard to Snipe because the maps are too small.

To be able to be the sniper on any of the COD games, you need to play on HardCore, where the kill cam is turned off. Too often you have the guy that you just killed take you out because he sat and watched the kill cam and knows where you are sitting.

I will be in line for MW3.

I have not played battlefield, but I was playing homefront for a while but it would never let our party into the same map(which was one of the selling points of the game)

Matt

I only play Hardcore mode. I find it more realistic than the other modes. I use a FAL with red dot to hone my "quick response". :ph34r: By the way, can you apply this to 3G? :unsure:

I mean mentally not physically cause I know dry firing is still the best single practice you could do without burning powder.

Edited by timawa

I only play Hardcore mode. I find it more realistic than the other modes. I use a FAL with red dot to hone my "quick response". :ph34r: By the way, can you apply this to 3G? :unsure:

I mean mentally not physically cause I know dry firing is still the best single practice you could do without burning powder.

I've called a couple of shots in BC2 before they hit :cheers: :

Edited by DyNo!

The founders of Infinity Ward were ousted by Activision lawsuits are pending.

Many of the employees left and joined the founders in their new company "Respawn Entertainment.

Much more info can be found here http://www.joystiq.com/tag/@call-of-duty

IMHO, I think that MW3 will be a good game similar to their past efforts.

Also Black Ops is really not a bad game.

Treyarch has released 3 map packs for it, while all IW did was release 2 map packs.