Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what i hate

burningsquirrels

Hate when the TP dispenser is jammed into my knee because it's so low and close. Can't they put the things a little higher, or further away? Still within reach of the "altitude challenged" but let's us tall folks take a normal "thrown sitting position".

And yes, when the roll is so tight that you are forced to grab one square at a time is brutal!

the best part about them dang stalls is the GAPS in the walls. you get up halfway to wipe and look over and you've got the entire line for the sink staring you down. and then they see your IWB and get this face ---> :surprise:

Its better than getting this look.... wub.gif

Really hate the bathrooms at my company's HQ in San Diego. Brand new 11 story building, and its "Green". One of the unique green factors is the paper towel dispensers in the bathroom. They are automatic and give you a sheet, no lie, probably 6"x11". And its all timer based, so after it gives you a piece, it shuts down for a minute. Talk about annoying. Most of the times I end up walking out drying my hands on my pants.

Really hate the bathrooms at my company's HQ in San Diego. Brand new 11 story building, and its "Green". One of the unique green factors is the paper towel dispensers in the bathroom. They are automatic and give you a sheet, no lie, probably 6"x11". And its all timer based, so after it gives you a piece, it shuts down for a minute. Talk about annoying. Most of the times I end up walking out drying my hands on my pants.

I hate when green things use batteries to function...how pitiful are we that we motorize paper towels and soap dispensors...grrrr

We rebelled against the one square monster in my office. We ordered a bunch of the little keys that open the dispenser and just pulled the whole tire sized roll out.