Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Product Review (or Pictorial) - G.P.S. Large Range Bag

spanky

I was turned on to this bag by Steve M. (dqshooter) at Double Tap. Thanks Steve!

www.goutdoorproducts.com

More of a pictorial than a review but you get the point.

This is easily the most space-conscious bag I've used. It easily holds everything that my Brownells deluxe bag held at about 2/3 the size.

I got it from Richie's Pawn & Gun in MS. Very fast delivery.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?59966-WTS-Goutdoor-2014LRB-Range-bags

ecc9cjdsb9qjbjsb.jpg

wprlark14tomieg641q.jpg

gtvmjfpfwxgn61q4rnih.jpg

0httb88i0pwxodcsm2.jpg

meph3kv3x5qcc55yfxkh.jpg

sd4p34w34iewwf2sv967.jpg

The red bag hanging off the side is my IFAK and didn't come with the bag.

:cheers: Got the Medium sized bag from the company before the the DTRC 2011 and it is an awsome bag. I am a little anal/retentive about my gear and having the right stuff. I can tell you these bags are great. I have a CED, Shooters connection TS, Midway and a accademy Range bag. I think the guys at Goutdoorssports.com have got the right idea here. I spoke with the owner before I bought my first one, super good people with a great product. The company is primarily a luggage manufacturer, I don't think that you are going to find a better range bag pound for pound anywhere. They also have a complete line of velcro and magnetic safe accessories available. The only problem is you will have to find a dealer for them, the company does not sell them on line. Cheaperthandirt is selling them in their store. I have been using mine for 6 months and not had one problem. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the inner pouches that are easily labels for eyes/ears/etc. I don't know how many times I have put a set of earplugs in my bag, thinking I will remember where I put them, only to find they have disappeared. Of course, I find them 3 months later in some random place and I wonder, "How the heck did they get there." :blush:

Spanky-

Is your considered Medium or Large?

Sorry but I didn't realize this thread got any more responses. :roflol:

This is the Large. Hence the thread title. ;)

Edited by spanky

:cheers: Got the Medium sized bag from the company before the the DTRC 2011 and it is an awsome bag. I am a little anal/retentive about my gear and having the right stuff. I can tell you these bags are great. I have a CED, Shooters connection TS, Midway and a accademy Range bag. I think the guys at Goutdoorssports.com have got the right idea here. I spoke with the owner before I bought my first one, super good people with a great product. The company is primarily a luggage manufacturer, I don't think that you are going to find a better range bag pound for pound anywhere. They also have a complete line of velcro and magnetic safe accessories available. The only problem is you will have to find a dealer for them, the company does not sell them on line. Cheaperthandirt is selling them in their store. I have been using mine for 6 months and not had one problem. :cheers:

Thanks again for the suggestion. :cheers:

I really like the inner pouches that are easily labels for eyes/ears/etc. I don't know how many times I have put a set of earplugs in my bag, thinking I will remember where I put them, only to find they have disappeared. Of course, I find them 3 months later in some random place and I wonder, "How the heck did they get there." :blush:

That is exactly why I like it. No searching, period. Even if you have stuff that isn't labelled and vice-versa you will know where it is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...