Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt McLearn´s Custom Machines?

Chutist

Hi guy's,

I've got a MCM gun in 9X21 that I'm trying to get back online after a long lay-off from the sport... Long story :wacko: - anyway.

Gun runs but has a crack in the comp and the hybrid barrel is probably due. I was going to send it off to Matt to have it fixed but I can't find him. Is he still in the business? When I hit his old web site I get redirected to a site in Germany. ;)

Crap ;) I was afraid of something like that.... He build me the best gun I ever owned. It has NEEEVER fail to run....ever!

Great guy, hope he's having fun at Sig! :D

Now I've got to find a new pistol smith.... :wacko:

Just a note..George is getting ready to move his shop...more space..

Could he move it over here...close to Columbus/Zanesville, Ohio???

:blink:

We're not gonna share him :P He's staying local, moving, I think he said, 20 miles away from where is old shop is/was.

Guys- Thanks for all the replys. I'll guess I'll wait a bit and let them get settled in the new building. :D

I think most of the guys are just into S_I these days. It's good to know somebody is still looking out for the Caspians! :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

To get this thread back on topic I'd like to mention that Matt McLearn is up and running again :D I just sent him all the parts he needs to complete a Caspian Limited gun for me. The wait time? Only 2-4 weeks!! His shop # is 928.468.8984. I've spoken to him on the phone a few times this week and find him to be very detail oriented. I'll report back on his work later...