Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could mean a few less of the high visibility sponsored shooters, yippeeee, oops, I meant we will miss you guys and gals, sorry you can't make it, but who wants to go to Chicago for an NRA show, really, Chicago seriously, I wouldn't spend a dime to go up there :devil:

Just wanted to clarify one minor point. The NRA Trade Show in Chicago is the National RESTAURANT Association. The National RIFLE Association Annual Meeting is in St. Louis.

It's official everyone, we are moving the match one week later to April 20-22, 2012. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. This was important for various reasons but mainly to accomodate many of the match sponsors. I'd like to assure everyone that the match will be even more fun and challenging than last years match....only you'll have to wait a week later for it. Thanks everyone.

Edited by GeneralChang

Now you are one weekend away from the Rockcastle shotgun match, and since many of the Top SG/Multigun shooters will be preparing for World SG, the choice of match is now worsened, my vote was leave it.

trapr

Think of all the shotgun practice you'll get at TX Multigun, by the end of the weekend you'll be ready for the world SG championship.

What is the website? I thought I knew the address, but maybe I was wrong. Or better yet, how about a link on here to the app.

Folks, my apologies along with Sheldon's. We're transitioning to a new web site and it should be up later today. Sheldon or I will post an update here as soon as things are ready.

Thanks,

Justin