Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

i-Shot Gurkha

vluc

I would be interested if I shot at more matches where I have to move longer distances to each shooting bay and needed free hands to carry other things.

Can't get the video to work on that site. If it gets cheaper, might just get one (plus they're out of stock).

I think it looks really good. I use a 5.11 rush 24 bag and love using a backpack instead of a traditional range bag. If this had been available I may have tried it instead.

I have the 24 as well. Really like it, more now that I decided to move my gun into the bladder storage area and out of the main compartment.

Used to have an i-shot bag, moved to the Rush 24 from it. Just curious about the Gurkha, not really sure I want to move to it. I need to see/touch first.

I have concerns about the ammo storage pouch at the bottom closing with velcro only.....

I've been a long-time fan of i-Shot's products, but I'm really happy to have switched to Maxpedition's FalconII backpack as my range bag.....

I think it looks really good. I use a 5.11 rush 24 bag and love using a backpack instead of a traditional range bag. If this had been available I may have tried it instead.

I have the 24 as well. Really like it, more now that I decided to move my gun into the bladder storage area and out of the main compartment.

Used to have an i-shot bag, moved to the Rush 24 from it. Just curious about the Gurkha, not really sure I want to move to it. I need to see/touch first.

Funny that is where I moved my pistol to as well. It works perfect and leaves you with a ton of room. My previous bag was an I shot as well and i thought it was top notch. It just took one big match where I had to walk up and down the range 5 times to make me switch to a backpack though.

I have concerns about the ammo storage pouch at the bottom closing with velcro only.....

I've been a long-time fan of i-Shot's products, but I'm really happy to have switched to Maxpedition's FalconII backpack as my range bag.....

I have a CED back pack that stores it's ammo in the bottom, it's access is on the side. It has 2 closure's Velcro-ed like the Gurkha but it has a zipper also. I have a bad habit of leaving it unzipped and have never had it open unexpectedly. I like the fact that the Gurkha looks to have a little more room than CED. The price is a tad steep but if it's like there other product's I've bought in the past it should be worth it.

• 6 months later...

I saw/touch/felt and bought. Loaded it up with gear and find I don't really like it. It will be for sale soon.

Found that I like the ability to hang and hook a bunch of different things off of the Rush 24, and while it is not directly designed for the use we put it, it works pretty darn well.