Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommend to me a good quality 2 gun soft case

I want a good quality padded 2 gun soft case to haul my AR and shotgun (plus assorted stuff ya got have) from the house to the truck to the range. Gotta be able to hold a 45" gun to contain my shotgun

The Voodoo Tactical Molle case caught my eye. Anyone with an opinion? Any better choice is a similar case? Any BE supporting vendors selling these things?

Something like this is what I have in mind

VT4weapcase.jpg in mind:

I've got about 7 of them. I've not tried the Brownells. But of the ones I have (Voodoo, Safariland, Midway Sniper drag are all decent, I won't mention the other 4), I prefer the Midway because of the other pockets and the ability to put my long range bolt gun in it as well. For 3-gun matches, this is what I primarily use. The Safariland is what I use when taking 2 ARs and the voodoo works well for local 3 gun matches where I don't have to take enough crap to shoot 3 or 4 3 stages without a return to the vehicle.

I'd probably lean towards the Safrailand based on your post. Maybe the Midway Sniper if you want to use the same bag for big 3-gun matches.

I've got about 7 of them. I've not tried the Brownells. But of the ones I have (Voodoo, Safariland, Midway Sniper drag are all decent, I won't mention the other 4), I prefer the Midway because of the other pockets and the ability to put my long range bolt gun in it as well. For 3-gun matches, this is what I primarily use. The Safariland is what I use when taking 2 ARs and the voodoo works well for local 3 gun matches where I don't have to take enough crap to shoot 3 or 4 3 stages without a return to the vehicle.

I'd probably lean towards the Safrailand based on your post. Maybe the Midway Sniper if you want to use the same bag for big 3-gun matches.

I bought the Midway drag bag a couple months ago, while it was on sale. I can't remeber how much it was, I think like $60-$70. Anyway I was really impressed with the quality of the bag. The only complaint I have is that it is rather nose heavy when you are carrying it with the handles. I have not notice this with the shoulder strap.

400 jewelry and loan in dawsonville Ga got in a buttload of Eagle cases. 42 inch cases in all colors are going for 60 bucks. I'm sure if you called and talked to Tony, Michael, or Matt they could get you one shipped. I bought one of the eagle bags with the shoulder straps to wear as a backpack for 70 bucks the other day. They also have the escape and evade bags by eagle for 80.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Outsydlooknin75

• 3 weeks later...