Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You think it's Broke?

I was stopping to pick up my shoes and my last 2 toes seem to catch on the carpet and roll under my foot when I put my weight on it....me thinks I broke my toe.....only happend 30 min. ago and it has already swelled up and is turning a nice shade of purple not to mention hurts like hell.....guess I will just tape it to my other toe and hopefully it will not slow me down too much at the MS Classic this weekend...

post-6763-090830500 1305171565_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Once the timer starts, you'll forget about it. If not, just leave and wait for everyone at the closest Mexican restaurant.

Like he forgot about his Achilles after the buzzer? Yeah ........ I don't think so .............. :rolleyes:

I've found toes, and most of the bones in the feet, to be very resilient. I have broken many toes and while they hurt like hell, I have typically just walked/ran through the pain. There isn't much that a doctor can do for them. Just put some ice on it and try to rest it as best you can. Try taping a bad toe to a good one for some support. If you start breaking fingers, I can help with those, too. Sometimes you can get some really f**ked up looking fingers and toes when using my treatment/recovery methods. :wacko:

DrawandDuck obviously took my awesome advice and rubbed some dirt on it. After breaking his toe on that Wednesday night, he went and shot the Mississippi Classic on the following Saturday and Sunday. He won the Open division and was 2nd High Overall (combined results) for the match (Blake Miguez was HOA).

Pretty sporty...

:cheers: