Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mental Conditioning

pjb45

I was having a conversation with Roy Neal (SV shooter) about my new SV Steel Skulls grip on my Open Gun.

He mentioned if I continue to have FTEs or other such nonesense, I am not worthy of my SV Skulls Open gun and will have to give it up to someone more deserving of it.

So having once read a book, I was thinking of The Trojan Women by Euripides:

I came not to agrue but to slay thee.

Maybe that should be my new mantra! Attack each target, stage, and match with the mental attitude to WIN THE FIGHT as Seeklander would say.

I suspect Roy will be forming a list of names of who will acquire my SV Skulls Gun! Send your name to Roy Neal if you want a shot at it! :roflol:

I was having a conversation with Roy Neal (SV shooter) about my new SV Steel Skulls grip on my Open Gun.

He mentioned if I continue to have FTEs or other such nonesense, I am not worthy of my SV Skulls Open gun and will have to give it up to someone more deserving of it.

Maybe that should be my new mantra! Attack each target, stage, and match with the mental attitude to WIN THE FIGHT as Seeklander would say.

Your last sentence reminded me of a powerful lesson I learned from my dog, Mr. Tucker. Over the period of a few years, I've thrown his fetching toy maybe a 100,000 times. And every time he goes after it, he runs with the intensity and determination - like it was the first throw of the night.

be

I suspect Roy will be forming a list of names of who will acquire my SV Skulls Gun! Send your name to Roy Neal if you want a shot at it! :roflol:

Attn Roy Neal

Send to

Jake Martens

So did you have failures to engage before the open gun?

My guess is that it probably is not the gun......

Hats off to Jake for being the first (and only??) one to "offer" to take in PJ's wayward little one if he is no longer worthy to live up to its potential. What a caring individual willing to step up and show such condsideration. AWWWWWWWWWWW. Doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye???

Jake-allways looking to get the advantages of the blue shirts equipment. When are you just going to bite the bullet, drink the cool-aid, eat a brownie and bask in the warmth of mutual respect by ordering your own IMM???? All the cool kids have them these days. We have all jumped off the bridge. Come on in.....the waters a great temperature and the sharks are friendly. PJ will even supply the cookies if that is what it takes to get you to commit.

Hats off to Jake for being the first (and only??) one to "offer" to take in PJ's wayward little one if he is no longer worthy to live up to its potential. What a caring individual willing to step up and show such condsideration. AWWWWWWWWWWW. Doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye???

Jake-allways looking to get the advantages of the blue shirts equipment. When are you just going to bite the bullet, drink the cool-aid, eat a brownie and bask in the warmth of mutual respect by ordering your own IMM???? All the cool kids have them these days. We have all jumped off the bridge. Come on in.....the waters a great temperature and the sharks are friendly. PJ will even supply the cookies if that is what it takes to get you to commit.

With the way I have been shooting lately I am better off with a stick, but not one with a sharp point I will stick poke my eye out

I make great chocolate chip cookies! Extra chips!

Rocky Mountain Kool Aide is available but for those of stout heart-dark german fortified water is preferred, the one with the pretty blond woman!