Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The new "Bin Laden Drill"

Fox News reported today that the Navy SEALS who shot Bin Laden "double tapped" him. They said it was "one to the body and one to the head." Now what happened to the "Mozambique?" Shouldn't the SEALS get a procedural penalty for that? :roflol:

Perhaps IDPA will now establish a new drill called the "Bin Laden drill?"

Bob,

It's going to read like this: You're clearing Osama's compound with seal team 6. Engage all targets with one round to the body and one to the heady, whether they are holding a weapon or not.

Scatter 4 to 6 threat targets in a shoot house. Maybe have a target you have to shoot in the leg, just before the final target.

Actually, this is going to be a night match stage on July 23 in Utah. Match fee is on me for the idea if'n you're in town. Thanks for the brain tickler.

Koski

This sounds like a cool stage. Maybe you should save this stage until your MD approval rating is starting to tank. Then you could take credit for Bob's stage design and change how the stage was actually shot a few times or so. :wacko:

like this very much. We have a prop that you shoot the steel "foot" and the target drops out either as a shoot target from behind a barrel/wall or make it a No-shoot and it drops out to reveal the threat. The local people from my area already know what they will seen at the sat monthly match next month :goof:

Or we can make a standardized CoF and like the postal match, have everyone shot it to see who has the best time or put another way.....a "seal" of approval :devil:

Garry Newton

crashed chopper? depends on how much realizm you want to put into the scenario :devil:

Remember we do use old used t-shirts on targets.....but Drudge is now reporting old Bin was shot in his underwear. Those ARE NOT targets I want to set up. :roflol:

I heard that 2 seals broke in the door...one shot him in the chest and one shot him in the noggin'...but for a single person stage, one in the chest and one in the noggin sounds good.