Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Schuemann

blue edge

I received a Classic .45 barrel a couple of weeks ago, having waited for it since Thanksgiving. They've had some problem with getting electrical power to the plant, but it's apparently been resolved.

Power surges, power outages, brownouts, you name it...they've been having pretty much every kind of power supply problem you can imagine. The bigger issue is that these sorts of power issues cook expensive components that aren't the sort of thing readily available and (I think) have required a number of visits by factory technicians (slower and expensive). I know Mike looked into a generator that would power the whole shop, but it would have cost something north of $100K :surprise:

Power surges, power outages, brownouts, you name it...they've been having pretty much every kind of power supply problem you can imagine. The bigger issue is that these sorts of power issues cook expensive components that aren't the sort of thing readily available and (I think) have required a number of visits by factory technicians (slower and expensive). I know Mike looked into a generator that would power the whole shop, but it would have cost something north of $100K :surprise:

Brown-out are the worst... you can compensate for spikes, but a drop in voltage shoot amps through the roof and will cook stuff fast.