Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match Circleville Ohio

Yeah, it was a great match. We had a wonderful, beautiful weather, and 5 fast & fun stages. Flexmoney surprised us all and actually shot Prod., and Vogel came down, & shot with us on our squad too (or was it HIS squad, and we shot with him :) ) Either way we had a lot of fun today. Got some killer videos, that I'll post as soon as I can get them all compiled.

Thanks Kyle, Jason, & Chad for running an OUTSTANDING match once again. :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah, it was a great match. We had a wonderful, beautiful weather, and 5 fast & fun stages. Flexmoney surprised us all and actually shot Prod., and Vogel came down, & shot with us on our squad too (or was it HIS squad, and we shot with him :) ) Either way we had a lot of fun today. Got some killer videos, that I'll post as soon as I can get them all compiled.

Thanks Kyle, Jason, & Chad for running an OUTSTANDING match once again. :cheers: :cheers:

Agreed!:cheers: I have missed the shooter's lunch at Roosters this winter.

Thanks to all who put this one together today! :cheers: We all had a great time with some challenging stages. :ph34r: 1 :ph34r:

Edited by SEV

+1

I totally agree.

And Micah did, in fact, remember his cleats.

Another great match guys!

Chris - looking forward to your videos, always enjoy seeing how you shot the stages versus myself.

Thanks Aaron. I got a new camera I've been using, and I really like the "shooters perspective" it gives. Here's a good look at todays stages.

The scores are finished, but because the USPSA site is down, I have no way to post them on the web.

I did send out an email to the majority of shooters who attended yesterdays match, but as usual we had a ton of new shooters, some of which can shoot a hell of a lot better than they can write. Email addresses need to be legible in order for them to work. ;) lol

Anyways I'm posting the results here for those of us who use the forums to communicate more often than not.

Pistol Finals All divisions.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Open.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Limited.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Limited_10.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Production.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Revolver.txt

OH07_2011_05_07_Single Stack.txt

Edited by Chris Keen

Thanks, Chris. When I first opened the scores, my first thought was how the heck I got 97% of Micah's score. And then I saw that he didn't shoot the last stage and didn't get any points for it.

I have to tell you, it was great to shoot in the squad with Bob, Chris, Micah, Kyle and the rest. It is amazing to watch these guys shoot. I don't remember how many times I said "Wow!" to myself or just stood stunned at how talented those guys are.

Thanks, Chris. When I first opened the scores, my first thought was how the heck I got 97% of Micah's score. And then I saw that he didn't shoot the last stage and didn't get any points for it.

I have to tell you, it was great to shoot in the squad with Bob, Chris, Micah, Kyle and the rest. It is amazing to watch these guys shoot. I don't remember how many times I said "Wow!" to myself or just stood stunned at how talented those guys are.

Who says he didn't shoot the last stage ??? :huh:

Who says he didn't shoot the last stage ??? :huh:

I looked again, closer this time. My error. Sorry.

Thanks everyone for a great time and fantastic stages!

Chris, We always look forward to your videos and how you breakdown a stage, Thanks for the posting of the video and quick scoring!

Jason, You are one heck of a match director! Maybe Maximum Steele can be the new one??? :cheers:

Looking forward to next month's match! :D

Circleville is always an enjoyable match for me. Thank you, Jason, and all of your great help.

Just one little bitty thing I'd like to see you change, though. If you could place the no-shoots just a bit farther from the targets :roflol:

Okay. This is the video of me shooting the match. Surprisingly, the stage that I had the best overall standing was the first stage with all the movers.

Stage 1 was my best (scoring) stage too. Circleville's drop-turns are not lightening fast, thank you very much. I swear, the drop turns at Rainers are twice as fast. I rarely get two hits on those suckers. I know I'm slow but, geeze!