Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have a good set of plans or their dimensions for a roof prop for multigun? I am planning on building one that you can stand towards the bottom but still go prone on and use the front edge for support.

THANKS!

Matt

Does anyone have a good set of plans or their dimensions for a roof prop for multigun? I am planning on building one that you can stand towards the bottom but still go prone on and use the front edge for support.

THANKS!

Matt

What ever you do, make sure there are plenty of treads for shooters of different heights. Some I've seen have only one or two and it's fine for some folks but not for others which is not fair. No one likes to tank a stage because the prop was not friendly to all shooters. I've also used some that were slick with no treads at all, left a bad taste in my mouth even though everyone had the same problems with it.

Doug

What ever you do, make sure there are plenty of treads for shooters of different heights. Some I've seen have only one or two and it's fine for some folks but not for others which is not fair. No one likes to tank a stage because the prop was not friendly to all shooters. I've also used some that were slick with no treads at all, left a bad taste in my mouth even though everyone had the same problems with it.

Doug

I wish the midgets who keep setting ports entirely too low/putting bars over entries only 6' tall would remember that... :roflol: (Shot a stage once which involved numerous entry ways w. bars over the top at just the "right" height so that I'd hit them, but wouldn't see them w. a hat on...)

The last one I made for a rifle match was two halves that were 4'x8' and hinged along the long side so it was 4' tall and 8' wide (team event). I put a 2x4 along the bottom for a foot-hold and it was very challenging for people of all heights to shoot from yet still fun. For the next go-round I may take the two halves and hinge them on the short side so that you have to "climb" it to shoot off the top and will likely put treads every 1' for the bottom 4' of it to accomodate varying heights of shooters.