Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How long does it take?

Firefly

Hi all, new to the forum. I placed an order for a CR Deluxe Speed Belt through the RHT website back on the 26th of March and haven't received it yet. Does it really take this long to get products through them? Don't they have a US based distributor for international orders? Going on 13 days here (minus 2 day processing) and I'm getting a little ansi. New to the sport (IDPA / IPSC) however not to shooting & reloading and I'm not use to it taking so long to get something in. We have our first practice coming up next week and I would like to do a little here at home before then.

Firefly

Brian are you kidding me? A month or two? What do they have somebody swim it over? I just noticed the fine print on the site where they cliam 14-16 days for international orders, hopefully thats more like it. Seems to me if they wanted to sell more product internationaly from their website they would have a US based distributor they can have anything sent from. Jeez, even Bergara Barrels in Spain has that set up.

I was just worried about getting sent some type of knock-off ording from some place other than the company that makes them...live and learn I guess.

They are the makers aren't they?

Thanks for your reply's

Bill

I order everything from shooters connection their service is amazing.

No kidding, eveytime I hit "Submit Order" and my doorbell rings. Well... almost :roflol: but they are one of the best.

I order whatever I can from Shooters Connection, never a hitch and quick delivery. The site is always up to date. Chuck Bradley has helped me throughout the years when I was looking for something or just needed any help. Chuck is a great guy and always finds time to quickly respond and help whenever possible.

I ordered a couple of items from shooters connection this morning, and 2 hours later it's on the truck! :cheers:

Ya when i stopped by there last summer as soon as an order came in the guys where boxing it up and they even kept the mail person there to finish boxing the order that came in while she was packing the truck! :cheers: Best service around

Edited by TRUbor9

I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm within driving distance of shooters connection and I'm always in town on business as well so I always order from them whenever I can and then pick it up so I have an excuse to stop by and BS and figure out what else I really 'need'.

Everyone there is awesome and really support our sport.