Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

(Ohio) Miami Rifle & Pistol Club

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After it started to warm up things went well. Only my second match of the year and I feel good about the way I shot. The score sheets went out to Chris today and I'm sure he will have them posted in the next few days. We had a good amount of new shooters and you all did well. Thanks for coming out and playing with us.

See you next month for the classifier match.

Dan and Crew;

Great job with the match, the snow was not a factor and thanks for keeping the shooting areas clear. I want to dispell a rumor that i went head first into the shooting box on stage four. It was a Pete Rose interpretation and there was no harm done. Everyone says that it happened in slow motion, but i got up and got the A hits. Thank goodness there was no video proof. Thanks again for a great season opener!!!!!!!!!!

Dan and Crew;

Great job with the match, the snow was not a factor and thanks for keeping the shooting areas clear. I want to dispell a rumor that i went head first into the shooting box on stage four. It was a Pete Rose interpretation and there was no harm done. Everyone says that it happened in slow motion, but i got up and got the A hits. Thank goodness there was no video proof. Thanks again for a great season opener!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the video camera when you need one?:roflol:

I was watching and it actually looked quite graceful!:goof:

If i just had not decided to go prone on stage 4, Mr. Jones was going down. I only dropped on point on that entire stage, 17 A's and 1 C. Good shooting Roy and Tony. See you at Oxford this weekend.

They should give you 5 points just for your gun handling skills :roflol:

For you folks who would like to dry fire yourselves to death:

Pit #1 = 99-13 Quicky II 24 rounds

Pit #2A = 99-62 Bang & Clang 6 rounds

Pit #2B = Six 08-03 6 rounds

Pit #3 = Mini-Mart 99-21 12 rounds

Pit #4 = After Work Blues 99-36 18 rounds

Pit #5 = Crackerjack 09-08 12 rounds

--------------

78 rounds

Thanks Dan. I wont be practicing these, but I'm sure Micah will. :rolleyes:

Also wanted to let all the shooters know I'll be selling a small-sized classifier booklet at the match, for keeping track of how you did on each classifier. Once you see this, I think everyone will want one. Size is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2 inches, with a spiral binding, laminated cover, and available in multiple colors.

Anybody interested should see me at the match, or send me an email off-line.

See you all there. :)

Also wanted to let all the shooters know I'll be selling a small-sized classifier booklet at the match, for keeping track of how you did on each classifier. Once you see this, I think everyone will want one. Size is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2 inches, with a spiral binding, laminated cover, and available in multiple colors.

They are indeed, quite handy.

Thanks Dan. I wont be practicing these, but I'm sure Micah will. :rolleyes:

See you all there. :)

Put me on your list for one.