Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I bought some last Nov 2002 with The Book. From the pics, I thought they looked kinda cute so I ordered three tubs. Now, over a year later, I still barely used half of the first tub. How the heck does BE expect repeat customers on this stuff?

And them being in a tub using a brush for applicator. "What's up with that?" I thought. Now, I cannot find anything more perfect than this. ...well, if it would cost the same to have them in mini squeeze tubes, that could also work. :P

...okay, so I just cleaned my gun and wondered if now I should be putting more so I can start on the next tub... :D

These things don't expire and turn rhino-purple, do they? :unsure::lol:

mcoliver,

guess your post was intended to be humorous, thus I'll bite in. ;)

If you are looking for new application fields for Slide-Glide, have a look at this website...might be revealing... :P

And...well...for the brush part...you can figure it out by yourself... :D

:lol::lol::lol:

(website graciously pointed out by Aikidale in this post)

Yep...you need more guns. :D :D :D

I am sure the wife will accept this justification. You need a dress gun, a sunday best gun, and don't forget colors. You need a brown gun, a blue gun, a white gun and a black gun. When she starts to wince just point at her shoes and remind her that this same justification was used to purchase those. :D

And anyone that believes the above statement isn't married. :ph34r:

Seriously though...once I started using SG on every gun I own I noted that the tubs are going down much faster.

There was a thread here awhile back about maybe packaging SG in handy little tubes for the range bag. Not sure what happened to that idea though.

Your not shooting the guns you have enough and you need to buy more guns as suggested. Are you using the cheapo brush or a good brush? Are you slopping it on properly?

You must be doing something wrong. I bought a tub about two months ago, it's almost gone, my guns run great and my dogs coat is smooth and shiney. B)

I figured if a brush worked well, then a paint roller would make the job just that much faster. Can you get Slide Glide in a gallon can? :D

Maybe I can thin it out just a little, crank up the PSI on my compressor, and just spray it on. I can lube any gun for just $9.95. :lol:

I bought some last Nov 2002 with The Book. From the pics, I thought they looked kinda cute so I ordered three tubs. Now, over a year later, I still barely used half of the first tub. How the heck does BE expect repeat customers on this stuff?

And I dilute mine 50% with FP-10 so it goes twice as far..... haven't gotten near my second tub yet and it;s been about three years?

Are you using the cheapo brush or a good brush? Are you slopping it on properly?

Talking about brushes, I accompanied my wife to the grocery last weekend. I happened to pass by one isle where they had these different cosmetic items and accessories. I found this little flat brush (having a single row of bristles) that I thought would be even perefect to apply SG on the slide rails. So being the real man that I am, I asked the wife to buy me a couple. :lol:

Hey, if Tdean can use lipstick for markers, then I can definitely use make up brush.

:lol: