Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie from AZ

QuietM4

Hello everyone. My name is Dan, and I am from Mesa, Arizona. I have worked in the firearms industry for over 10 years, been shooting for about 13 years, but I am now just getting into competition shooting. It has always been something I have wanted to get into, just haven't had the time until recently. I am starting in USPSA, using a Glock 34, competing in the Limited category. I am just doing this for fun, but after my first two matches, I can see how this quickly becomes an addicting hobby, and how far you can go down the rabbit hole. Luckily, I work with some very good shooters (a few GM's), so I have plenty of experience to learn from. I have a wide variety of firearms experience to call upon, so hopefully I can contribute to the forum topics with good info.

Hello everyone. My name is Dan, and I am from Mesa, Arizona. I have worked in the firearms industry for over 10 years, been shooting for about 13 years, but I am now just getting into competition shooting. It has always been something I have wanted to get into, just haven't had the time until recently. I am starting in USPSA, using a Glock 34, competing in the Limited category. I am just doing this for fun, but after my first two matches, I can see how this quickly becomes an addicting hobby, and how far you can go down the rabbit hole. Luckily, I work with some very good shooters (a few GM's), so I have plenty of experience to learn from. I have a wide variety of firearms experience to call upon, so hopefully I can contribute to the forum topics with good info.

You been shooting at Rio? Tried out Tuesday Night Steel yet?

You been shooting at Rio? Tried out Tuesday Night Steel yet?

Welcome see you at Rio...BTW there is also a match at Phoenix Tom morning...

I was out at PRGC Feb 24th for the steel match. My work schedule keeps me from going to Rio Tuesday nights. I will most likely go to the USPSA match at SGC on Wednesday evenings on a regular basis.

Welcome to the forum!

If you are looking to escape that dry summer heat in Arizona we have a great match in July. Temperature will be less than 100 degrees but the humidity will be 100%. :devil: